The Day Everything Went Wrong

"Hey you" a voice says making me look away from my still life. I turn it's Austin he smiles a toothy smile.

"Oh hi" I say smiling back. He is holding a longboard in his hand.

   "Do you need a ride?"

"No I'm good thanks though" I say staring else where. He shrugs dropping his longboard.

   "Well she you later" he says a hint of sadness in his voice the he tries to hide.

I wave at him and he waves back. I stare at him his back straight his arms out to the side. I watch him skate until he's our of sight. I call my mom.

   "Hi there darling" she says.

"Can you come pick me up?"

    "Harry's coming to pick you up darling he's gonna take you somewhere special" she says. I feel a lump in my throat blocking my words.

"I'm okay I'll see you soon." my voice croaks.

   I soon see Harry pull up in my moms car a car that seems too familiar. I get into the passenger seat shaking nervously. I bite my tone trying to contain it. I'm glad I don't have ballet practices anymore. Harry eyes me.

"What are you wearing" he says turning back to the road.

   "It was a dare" I reply.

"You look just like your grandmother" before I could respond he passes me a picture of a girl in her twenties looking similar to me.

    The picture is black in white. She actually is wearing the same outfit I am.

"Wow I really do don't I." He nods. We drive past my house.

   "Where are we going?"

"The cabin"

     "But how do you know they'll be there?"

"There's a tracker in my neck..." he points to where it is.

   "...I destroyed it so they think I'm dead. The tracker can only work is the person has a heart beat.

I look at his hands on the wheel. Inside of his wrist is all cut up. I look away not wanting to think of his punishment for hurting me or anybody else.
I let my eyes drift close. When I open them I see the cabin.

"Say where is the cabin?" I ask.

   "Wyoming"

"Why did you take me here?" He hesitates. I can see a tear running down his face.

   "Because I want you to be happy" he says his voice shaky.

"Your better off with Liam anyway" he adds. I lean over hugging him. He hugs me back.

   "I love you little fawn" he says with a shy smile.

I open the door exiting the car. I can hear him driving away. I knock on the wooden door. I wait a few minutes. The door creaks open. Liam stares at me and I stare at him. He hugs me lifting me off my feet and into his room. He sets me down on his bed.

   He lays next to me. I hug him tightly. I breath in the fresh sent of soap and comfort.

"I missed you so much" he says breaking the silence.

     "I missed you too" I say smiling.

He strokes his fingers through my hair. I move closer to him until our sides meet. He wraps a arm around me. I lay my head gently on his shoulder as I look out the window. There is a tree a giant tree. I think it's he biggest thing I have ever seen.