School days

I'm awaken by the sound of the alarm. I look over at Harry he's sitting at the edge of my bed. Thank lords I have a bed big enough for two people. He's hunched staring at his hands. He has on a black shirt that fits tightly. I can see his muscle relax. His hair messy as always but in a cute way.

I furiously shake my head no I can't love him I love Liam but maybe Liam is the bad guy. I shake my head again Liam isn't bad but why did I let Harry sleep in my bed. I ignore the thought and get up. I kick him off my bed and point to the door. He turns back at me smirking. I roll my eyes closing the door.

I change into a black tank top and throw a green sweater over it. It hangs loosely at my shoulders. I can see parts of my tank top along with some black straps hat are slipping off my shoulders. I adjust it as it snaps back into please leaving a red mark on my skin. I throw on black skirt and also red leggings with light blue leg warmers. I slip on a pair of ankle high boots.

I put Liam's necklace on along with some earring of cupcakes with a note from Harry on top of them. I put them on and brush a comb through my hair. I eat some waffles waffles he key to everyone's soul. Harry stops me before I leave.

"Do you need a ride?" He asks. I shake my head.

"No I'm taking the bus"

"No your not it's too cold to walk" he says pointing to a window. I look outside everywhere is covered with snow. I go upstairs and grab a jacket made out of what looks like jeans. It's the equivalent of a hugs fluffy coat.

"I'm going to the bus stop"

"No your not your mother said I could drive you and she let me barrow her car." He says as he goes into the garage opening the hugs metal door leading outside. It's squeals and squeaks. I sigh getting into the passenger seat of the car I've grown to love.

The same car that's taken me to so many ballet practices without those I wouldn't be teaching my own class. Harry climbs into the driver seat. We drive in silence sigh the exception of me pointing him towards roads and turns. We finally make it Maple high. There has been a lot of new schools built.

I quickly rush to Geography hoping for once I won't be late. I run up 3 flights of stairs until I get to the 2nd door on my right. I open it taking a seat at my usual place in the back row. Mr. Ball clears his throat loudly.

"Miss Forsyth your late" he says in his mono tone voice.

"Okay I'll be right back." I say as I get out of my seat. I take a glance at him as I exit. A thin man about middle aged. He wears a suit with a white shirt close to a yellow color with suspenders connecting to brown pants that end in black shoes. He wears a red bow tie and his hair is slicked back well what's left of his black hair. Half of his head is bald to make it worse he has black bulky bordered glasses pressed up against his eyes making him a total nerd geek person.

I walk to the office just great Melinda is there or as people call her Mindy. I look at her. Her hair in golden curls matching her fair skin. She wears a sea green necklace with a gold chain that connects at the back. There's a headband in her hair also sea green. She wears a sea green dress that fits tightly around her body showing off her curves. There's a brown leather belt tied around her slender waist. On her wrist a sea green belt bracelet with a gold panel with the words angel I graves in the gold colored panel.

The only thing not green is her sling and her red nails. Her lips are as bright as her red nail polish her green eyes laugh taunting me. She has freckles across her nose. I swear almost everyone looks like they're anorexic here. We pass each other giving each other cold dagger stares. I win this time as she looks away scampering out with a few science text books in her arms. She hugs them close to her as she rushes out.