Its gonna be ok

New book cover on the side

*Ashton pov*

"Well gonna go to bed everyone goodnight" I announced. Luke yawned "yea me too" he said."goodnight" the rest of the boys and the girls said. Once me and Luke were upstairs he grabbed my wrist. "Tell me" he said. I sighed "they have to turn her". Lukes eyes went wide "WHAT" he yelled and I quickly slapped my hand on his mouth "sshhhhh, were suppose to be sleeping" I whisper yelled. "Why" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders "probably Madison" I said. "Ugh what is with that girl" he said. "I don't know, but I'm actually tired so I'll talk to you later" I said. "Goodnight" "goodnight". And with that I went into mY room I fell onto my bed and felt a darkness take over me.

*Harry's pov*

I sat in my room curled into a ball rocking myself back and forth. You may ask why its such a big deal but when you have a human with 5 mates she has to be turned by all of them, so if all have to see drink blood and inject her but its so painful. Sometimes its so painful she could die and that's only with 2 or 3 mates how about 5. There was a soft knock on the door "come in" I said. I girl around the age of 15 came in she had green eyes with specks of brown and light drown hair. "Umm the king wanted to know if you wanted dinner" she said quietly . "I'm not really hungry but thank you" I said.

"Are you ok' she girl asked . I chuckled "not really" I said honestly. "What's wrong" she told me sitting on mY bed. "I have a mate and were a group clan and there are 5 of us" i said taking in a deep breath. " do you have to t-- " I nodded not wanting to hear anymore. She pulled me into a hug "its gonna be ok, trust me" she said. "I would really love to stay but I have to get back to work" she giggled. She got up and made her way towards the door. "Wait" I said. She turned around "yes". "I never got your name" I told her . she laughed "you can call me jay, and yourself" she said. "Harry" I said smiling. "Well it was nice meetting you harry " and she walked out.

*allys POV*

This morning everyone has been acting really strang and sad looks.

(A/N ashton mind linked Katy and the guys that 1D had to turn ally)

I walked by calum and he gave me an apologetic look. What the hell I thought. "Morning" I told katy. She smiled apologeticly "goodm--" I cut her off "why the hell is everyone doing that" I said. "Doing what" she said like a lost pup. "Everyone is acting like I'm gonna die " I say truthfully. She gluped "I dont know ally sorry" she said. "Ugh you guys are so annoying" I said.

*Louis POV*

"My king please please don't make us turn her"I said pledding. "Louis I have made my distion" he said firmly.

"Do you want her to die" I told him. He sighed "of course not, I'm being threatened Louis" he said. "What does that have to do anything with us" I said. "Werewolves they trying to eliminate vampire clans with humans because humans shouldn't be around vampires or werewolves" he said. "Why are you listening to them" I question. "They have my mate" he whispered. My eyes went wide and and my mouth was hung wide. "They have a gun to her head if we try anything there no hesitant they pull the trigger" he said. "And what does that have to do with vamp clans" I said. He sighed " if there mates die than they will be weak and won't be able to do anything and the vamp clans are the strongest vamps, they have everyone whose in a vamp clan 2 of our vamp clans mate died" He said. "I quickly ran out the door tears running down my face the kind didn't bother because he knows what I'm going through. I sobbed and sobbed until I cries myself to sleep.

***********************************
Holy cheese that was intense I know its short but its a double update YAYYYY. I love you little chipmunks lol.
Comment
Share
Vote
*peace *
SARA