ummm ok?

Dedicated to AGdirection

Ally on the side->

***Niall pov***

she loves me

That just brightened up my whole day......scrach that my whole life. I though she hated me I guess the mating process it making us closer. I walked downstaires with a big smile on my face. Why are you smiling like an idiot said liam. Wow thanks liam anddddd ally said she loved me.

WHAT!?!??! they all screamed in a union. Harry got up his eyes turning and his canines got sharper and longer. Calm down mate louis said stopping Harry. Harry eyes turned back to green and his fangs disappeard.

What do you mean she loves you SHE HASNT SAID THAT TO US harry said screaming the last part.

I mean she just said it.......

whatever Niall go away zayn said.

I dont get it why are you guys to rude I mean arnt ypu happy were making process like what the hell is wrong with you guys. i mean of she told me that she loves me than why the hell are ypu going all vampier on me! I yelled and stormed off to my room. I striped from my cloth (except boxers)

and let a darkness take over me.

**Zayn pov**
This is so unfair its always niall niall niall. I havent even talked to her and all niall is doing is hurting her, but NOO niall always gets forgiven and me I just stay in the corner and stay nothing. I hate this.

**(Spongebob captian voice) 2 week later**

**liams pov**

Its been one weak and all of the boys are weak excepially Niall since he bit her first. Niall cant even run at vampier speed only human and its been very nard for him to hunt.

I didnt want this to happen I mean shes only 16. I sigh looking at the trees. What wrong liam zayn said? You know we have to do the second part of the mating process right. Yea I know mate he said sitting down next to me. I dont wanna do shes too young. If we dont do it within the next week we will eventually die. A long sigh excaped my lips. Will talk about this later I dont wanna talk about it now.

We reach the house and all of the boys sat down

Well its quiet obvious that we have to finish the mating process louis. But we havent even got a kiss on lips from her well except Harry anywho we cant just go and "do it" with her I said.

Fine than we just all have to kiss her and than we will finish the second part of the process.

Ok than its settled This week try and kiss her next week shit does down.

**Allys pov**

I go downstaries and eat breakfast which is cereal and yougurt yum.

When Im done I go sit next to louis because the others went to hunt. And by now we were cuddled up. I felt like Louis was staring at me I look up and sure enough we staring at me. what i say. your you're beautiful he said. I felt my cheeks heat up and I look down.  your even cuter when you blush

and im pretty sure i look as red as a tomato. I look up and he started leaning in and by now your lips were centmeters away and than BOOM he smashed hia lipa onto mine. His soft pink lips and is gourgous blue eyes. I felt something on my bottom lip, he was asking for an entrance which i granted and by now we were sucking each others faces off I pulled away to catch my breath while he growled.

I cuddled by his side and let a darkness take over me.

*******************************************************
ok wooowwww what just happened.......
Sorry of this is terrable I just throw thing together and hoped it would work and not trying to brag or thing but i did pretty good JK lol
Byeeeeeeeee
wait before you go
comment
vote
share
**peace**
SARA