Mating Part l

ok before i start this chapter if you havent watched the new steal my girl music you shoukd its really good ok back to the story.:-)

*******************************************************

** Louis pov **

Niall came downstairs 30 minutes ago everyone had calmed down when, Liam spoke up how "much time do we have until we have to do the first part of the mating process?"

"one week" I replied

"Do we have to do it I mean if she doesn't want to than whats the point "Niall said.

I sighed loudly I know Niall but if we dont do it we will die eventually.

Our converstation went on for another hour until Harry announced he was gonna go to bed.

Every one said goodnight and they all took off to there bed rooms.

I went to Allys room she was so peaceful. wow talk about stalkerish.  Anyways I was about to leave until I heard a faint voice say "Louis"

"Yes Ally"

" Can I have new clothes"

 "Oh yea sure"

I cant belive shes been in the same clothes for 4 days now.

I gave her an over-sized shirt and some sweat pants I let her change moments later she came out and went to bed good night love. Night she said. Well thats an improvment.

**Allys pov**

I woke up and the scent of pancakes hit my nose and my mouth started to water. I realized I was in different clothes HOLD UP WHO CHANGED ME!??????!!!! oh wait never mind.

I ran down the staries which I might add i almost tripped yea that wouldnt be too good, anywho everyone was awake They were a series of good mornings I sat down on the table next to zayn and Liam i havent really talked to them soooooo yea...........

After breakfast Niall told me if I wanted to go shopping I told him I didnt have clothes. He ran somewhere and came back with my old clothes and gave them to me. We were in the car Niall looked really nervous and keeped glancing back at me.

after about 10 minutes later we arrived at the mall. We went into various shops Niall had like 6 bags amd i have 4 i swear i dont buy this much but whatever since they kidnapped me.

after 3 hour I put my thing in the trunk and closed it. I was tired i literally just fainted on the inside.  I went inside Niall's car and again slince filled the car other than the music in the background. We arrived at my old house.  "What are you doing"

" You have 10 minutes to get everything you want or need"

I though he was letting me go.

After 10 mins i grabbed everything i needed and went back I would have left a note but niall said not to We arrived back at the boys place and before we stepped in Niall pushed me gently on the door and dropped my bags and the bags he was holding. He started to kiss my neck and than I felt a shark pain I yelped what was he doing. All of the boys came out and got Niall off me he looked like he was about to cry. Zayn had punch him and blood gushed out of his nose and he sput some blood out.

**Zayn pov**( sorry if i keep switching the povs if you dont want me to do that leave a comment)

Ally scemt was smelled than a moment later we heard a yelp what was that I asked. They shrugged there shoulders we went outside to see a petrified ally and niall sucking her blood.

"DAMMIT NIALL" i yelled

Liam and harry got niall off her and I punched niall in the face. Everyone was trying to comfort ally she was a mess,  she was sobbing and hair was messy.

Niall was about to cry too why the heck would he do that.

**Allys pov**

Pain my neck hurt like hell niall said he never hurt me was he trying TO KILL ME!?!?! niall was the one I trusted and than he bits me my heart hurts more than my neck. Why?

After i calmed down down I went upstaires to sleep. Just as I was about to sleep I heard a knock on the door UGHHH.  "

"Come in" I said.

Niall came in "nevermind you can go away" I said harshly. Niall was blinking back tears.

"Ally please" he said quietly.

"Why Niall"

"Ally im so sor-" I cut him of. feeling my anger boil and screamed "YOU SAID YOU WOULD NEVER HURT ME!!!!"

Niall was letting tears fall "Please ally im sorry i dont know what got over me please"

" Niall just go" I said quietly

" But al-  "

"GO! "I yelled at him also cutting him off. He left and tears started forming I just wanted to die

*******************************************************

whoa talk about drama lol. Ill try and update whenever i can hopefully tommoorow.

also steal my girl music video in on the side and i still have no idea who I should make

ally be mabey andrea russet give me some requests.

**peace*

~Sara

OMG YET ANOTHER CHAPTER THAT WAS PAINFUL TO EDIT ---EDITED✌✌✌