No you wouldn't

*Ryan's POV*

Damn one freaking direction god, I should have killed her when I had the chancr , just how they killed mine mate slowly and painfully. I whole at the though as I heard a faint Ryan. My head snapped toward cat. "Yes" I answeard.

"Where jasmine" she said. "They took her" I tell her. "Who's they" she said completely dumbfolded. "God dang it I don't know who the hell do you think" I yelled. She whimpered. "Cat I'm sorry I didn't mean to blow up like that" I said with guilt washing over me. "You say that every time Ryan but you keep on yelling" she said faintly. I sighed and sat down next to her. "I'm so sorry" I said to her quietly. "I'm tired can I go to sleep" she said quietly. "Ok" I told her.

*Allys Pov*

"Nn- I" I begain shuttering. "Sshhh love calm down" niall tried soothing me. "Hh-ee is gon-na kk-ill me" I shuttered out. "No he's not" he said than said "I'll kill him before he even touches you" Niall said. I whimpered at the though. "Let's go downstairs" niall finally said.

*Niall's POV*

" guys Ryan knows" I said through mind link. "WHAT" liam yelled. "I swear this is all your fault zayn" harry said. "Whatever just give her back" louis said. "She dosent wanna leave she hates ryan (jasmine) zayn said. "Why do you care so much zayn gosh" i said. "I feel bad" zayn admitted. "Dude zayn our actibg so mich like a girl" louis said. "Ok im done stop it" i said. And the mindlink went blank, i sighed and walked down staries with ally.

"I'll go" jasmine said. "Jasmine, no you would-" zayn said but she cut him off. "I meant no trouble I just wanted a day and I got one, so I'll just be on my way" she said fernly. "Bye" everyone said in a unsion.

*Jasmine pov*

I walked out of the house, and could barley see because of my tears. Too be honest I was trembling, I didn't want to go back I was scared of what ryan may do.

I finally got to the warehouse and opened it. "Cat is that you" Ryan yelled. "No its me jasmine" I yelled back. "Omg jasmine I was so worried" Ryan said as he englufed me in a hug. "Why are you crying, did they hurt,what did the-" Ryan said but I cut him off. "Calm down ry they didn't touch me" I said calmly. "I'm gonna kill them" Ryan mumbled. I chuckled lightly as we pulled away. "Where's cat" I asked. "Upstaries" he said. I head upstairs and see her curled up in a ball, lightly sobbing. I sigh and sit next to her. "What's wrong" I said lightly shaking her shoulder. "Ryann yy-elled a-t me she said shuttering. " you know he has anger issues" I said chucking lightly. "Yea but he scares me jas" she replied. " its ok cat, just go to sleep and you will be ok" I said. She layed down and I started playing with her hair until she went to sleep, I kissed her forehead and went downstairs.

"Ryan just call hinlm" I said. "No' he said fermly. Just call him ryan, its not like he's gonna Kill you maybe a good yelling but that's all" I said. "No Jasmine he's gonna kill me" he said. "He's your dad 'our' dad he wouldn't hurt you" I told him. "Go away" he said. "NO RYAN WHAT THE HECK, EVERY TIME WE GET IN A ARGUEMENT YOU ALWAYS SAY LEAVE WELL GUESS WHAT NO THANKS AND IM LEAVING WITH CAT TOMORROW SO HAVE A GOOD LIFE RYAN" I screamed at him. "DONT YELL AT ME WHO THE HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" he screamed back. "YOU KNOW WHAT RYAN I HATE YOU" I screamed at the top of my lungs and ran upstairs. "GET BACK DOWN HERE JASMINE QERE NOT DONE" he yelled. "WERENT YOU THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO GO AWAY" I yelled back. I slammed the door and sobbed lowly. Before I knew it everything went black.

**********************************
What's up my beautiful people did you miss Cuz I missed you. Any who I know this chap is mostly about Ryan and jasmine yeah yeah whatever. I wanted to give you a little update before I left Michigan, bruh I've never had so much fun in my life, but sadly I'm leaving tomorrow :( . I really hoped you like this chapter and holy freaking cow almost 2k reads I think I gonna go crazy thank you guys so much I love you guys.
Comment
Share
Vote
**peace**
SARA