The Meet Up

The Meet Up

I was debating myself, whether or not to go. I mean, do I even know this guy? What if he wants to hurt me? Questions ran through my mind. Out of all the people on Earth, why me? I'm so plain! I mean, I was average looking, brown hair that goes down to my hips, blue/green eyes. I guess I was tall, only 5"6'. Even my name was plain. Allison.

Breaking me out of my thoughts, the doorbell rang. I ran downstairs to the foyer, and opened the door, but when I looked, no one was there. I go to close the door, realizing something is blocking the door, a brick with a note. 'Did you forget? If you don't come to the woods, we will personally drag you there.'I was left standing there, confused, air sputtering from my mouth.

Me, being the idiot I am, decided to go. I was dressed in a hoodie and a pair of dark blue skinny jeans. Nothing special. I start walking into the woods, where he told me to meet him. I was scared to death, but I pushed the fear away. I walk into a clearing, looking around. He didn't show up. Of course was a stupid prank.

A hand clamps onto my shoulder, making me jump in fright. "Hi," I squeak. He continues to stare at me, until I notice he's not alone. A blonde guy is standing right next to me. What is going on?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so Im new to writing and stuff and have no experience whatsoever. Also i will make the chapter more longer I don't know when I'll be able to update maybe monday.

Anywho well this bye for now

***peace**

-SARA

Edited by XxZeeMahonexX (read her books)