Who are you

A/N: ok before I start this chapter I really didn't think much about the characters so the character that plays jasmine has brown hair and brown eyes sooooo um yea. Just pretend she has green eyes and black hair yea ok lol.
****************************

*jasmine pov*

I sighed as I headed back to the warehouse, I was actually enjoying talking to zayn. He wasn't like other guys who just flirted with me. As I enter the warehouse I was pushed up against the wall. "Where the hell were you" Ryan said with his teeth gritted. "Calm down I was just going for a hunt" I said calmly. "Are you serious Jas you know how many people are after us" He said a worry crossed through his eyes. You see Ryan was my older brother, he acted like a total jerk but he's really protective about my protection since our parents died. I sighed "Ry I'm ok" ok said chuckling. "Ryan" Katie calls out. Ugh her I thought. "What" Ryan spit out. She turned to me a look of disgust crossed her face. "There are wolfs surrounding us". "Dammit" he cursed.

**zayns POV**

Who was she? What was she? Where did she even come from? All these questions popped through my mind, everyone that lives her are hours away from us. I heard back to the house. I open the door and all of the guys were a mess. Niall face was bright red from crying, Louis was letting tears fall, liam kept shaking his head, and harry wasn't in sight.  "did I miss something" I asked them. Liam up at me and said the two worlds I'd never think he'd say. "She's done" liam said. "What" I said in disbelief. WELL THAN TRACK HER SCENT I yelled. " we have already tried, her scent is faint. "Was she kidnapped" I asked about to break down. They nodded. "Where's harry" I chocked out. " I don't know he just left" Louis said putting his head back in his hands. "Did they leave a note anything" I said. Liam throw a piece of paper at me "read it' he told me.

I open the paper and it read:
Dear anyone who reads this,
I have your precious little mate and if you ever want to see her I suggest you give me back what is mine. I want my little sister back and if I don't get her back I won't hesitate to kill your little mate.

Sincerely,
Ryan

"He wants catliyn back" I sighed and they nodded. "Well than we give him what he wants". "Are you out of your mind zayn she's terrified of him , you can't just give her back to him" niall spoke. "Well do you want ally to die niall" I spoke impatiently. They all sighed" than we will give him what he wants".

*allys POV*

I was sitting in my room minding my own business, until I felt a rug do up to my mouth and everything went black.

I opened my eyes and saw a guy with brown hair and his eyes were mixed either every color (natural). "What do you wa-nt and who are y-ou" I said trying not to stutter but failed. "Awe is the little girl scared" asked the guy. "Ryan" a girl hissed she has black hair and green eyes. "what" he said blankly. "Your scaring her you idiot". "She should fear me jasmine they have catliyn. "Yours so cruel Ryan this isn't right" the girl how is so called jasmine? "Go away jas" he said trying to control his temper. She sighed and left leaving me with the boy who name is I guess is Ryan. "Well this should be fun" he said and I blacked out.

*********************************
And that's that Lol. Pic of jasmine on side. I know super short crappy chapter, but it ok I updated right. I can't wait until thanksgiving break I really need it. Well I guess I'll just go have a good Monday and byeeeee.
Comment
Share
Vote
*peace*
SARA