Niall help me

**allys pov **

I was hurt why would niall do that.

I quickly got dressed and went downstairs to eat breakfast all of the boys looked at me which made me uncomfortable, i realized niall wasn't there where is he?

I broke the slience asking where niall was. I know niall hurt me but Im pretty sure his vampire got the best of him. I stood up to see if niall was in his room but harry grabbed my wrist.

Than all of the boys got up and walk toward me. I started backing up until that stupid wall just decided to randomly be behind me. I didn't know what to do I was scared and started shaking that when it came to me. Niall. I started scream for niall to help me. He run down stairs and saw me.

Louis made his way towards niall and punched him knocking him down. "NIALL NO! WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!?!?!" I screamed niall was still on the floor groaning.

They all came back to me zayn had my right wrists Harry has my left wrist and liam and louis had both side of my neck. They kissed the part if me they had and a sharp pain came from my wrist and neck. i screamed it hurt so much.

They all took out there fangs. I tried to run but Liam grabbed me by my waist and forced a liquid down my throat, it tasted metallic than it hit me it was blood.

After liam gave the liquid to me i ran upstaries and locked myself in a room. I cried and cried it hurt so much they don't care about me there just using me.

**louis pov**

After we all bit ally she started running and screaming it hurt to see her like this. Liam forced the drink into her mouth. The drink was all of our blood and yes including Niall.

She kept on struggling.

We werent suppose to mark her yet but Niall got over himself and marked her wth is wrong with that kid his been acting so werid.

**Nialls pov**(Finally)

Why did i mark her and the guys hate me now im such a screw up. I woke up because i heard ally calling my my name. I ran downstaries and saw her pinned by the guys I knew they were gonna mark her.

That when louis walked over to me and punched. Ok what was that for!!!! I though. They all marked and she started screaming in pain it hurt me seeing her like this it caused yo much pain

After they were done marking her and them feeding all of our blood she ran upstaries I went up and she was a mess i calmed her down. I kissed her forehead "i love you" i said.

************************************************************************************************************

Ok... that was a terrible chap

Ill update soon i dont wanna leave you hanging.

**peace**

Sara

-edited