Chapter 5:"...Hello Little Red."

The sun peaked threw the window, blinding me as I opened my eyes. I sat up and stretched like a cat in the big, soft bed. Wait a second... I looked around he room I was in. The room wasn't painted-except for one black wall behind me-but it had a dresser next the three large windows to my right. Next to the king sized bed, was a bedside table and a guitar. In the far left corner were two big speakers. Probably to plug the guitar in... I thought.

In the right corner was a desk full of papers spread out on it. There were posters of famous singers through out the whole room.

Nice room, but where am I? I thought as I began to emerge from the bed. I looked down to see what I was wearing. What the he**? All I was wearing was some shorts and a very big band tee. I began to wonder who undressed and redresses me, and whoever it is, is going to get an earfull from me...

Just as I was about to walk out of the room, the Alpha walked in-blocking me exit. "Hi..." I said as I looked down at him. He nodded-I guess his way of 'Good morning'- and nuged me toward the bed.

"I just woke up. So, I'm not tired." I said as I sat down on the edge of the cloud I slept on. I looked at him in thought for a moment before quietly asking, "Will I ever be able to know who you are? And if so,when?"

That got his attention. His eyes bore into mine,this time, he was in thought. A moment later he shook his head in confusion.

I got down on the ground and sat next to him. "Hey," I looked at him straight in the eyes, "I just want to meet the person I-" The person I'm begining to uncontrolably love "...The person I trust." He looked at me and then hesitantly nodded his large black head. I was in pure shock. He's going to show me who he is?... I thought. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

He walked to the dresser and nuged me to open the bottom drawer. I opened the suprisingly heavy,brown drawer and his muzzel grabbed a pair of jeans, a band tee, and a leather jacket. At least he has good taste in clothes. With the clothes in his strong jaw, he walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood at the edge of the bed in antisipation. I had about a million questions in my head. What does he look like? Is he cute? Is he someone I know? But the question that stuck out the most was: What will hapen after this?

My thoughts were interupted when I heard a familiar,husky voice say, "Okay...I'm coming in. Just-...Just promise me you won't freak out or get mad. Okay?" I lifted my head up and look towards the door. My heartbeat began to quicken as I said, "Okay. I promise..." I heard him take a deep breath and step around the door frame. I gasped as I stared at the Alpha of the Blood Pack. Castiel...

"Well?" he asked,looking down at the floor. Oh my god...my mate is Castiel?!? Was my only thought. "You're- You're my..." I took a deep breath to calm down. My heartbeat was going a thousand miles a minute and my head was pounding. I felt like I was going to fall any minute.

I started to sway,but Castiel was at my side within a heartbeat. "You okay?" he asked, concern filing his husky voice. I shook my head and he laid me down slowly. He sat down next to me. "Are you alright now?" I looked into his stormy grey eyes and I instantly felt alright. No- alright can't even explain how I felt.

That's what the bond does. It connects the two for life. And I'm connected to Castiel for life... I was lost in thought for awhile. Then I remembered what I was wearing. My gaze entered his eyes. He looked at me confused. "What's wrong?" he asked. "Um, quick question...Who dressed and undressed me?" I asked, suspisiously looking at him.

He rolled his storm like eyes and said, "I didn't do it, if that's what you're wondering." I sat up straight. "Then who did?" And just as I said that, a girl with long purple hair and turquoise-blue eyes walked in.

"Actually, I'm the one that undressed and redressed you,not the annoying alpha.." she smiled. "I'm Shadow, the white wolf." "I gazed at this girl, but didn't feel threatened. I smiled back and said, "Nice to meet you,Shadow. I'm-" "Rose I know. You're all Castiel ever talks about." Castiel growled, but I saw the red on his cheeks.

"Can we, talk alone,Shadow?" I asked her."I don't know. Can you?" I glared at her, my emerald green eyes boring into her turquoise,blue ones. She sighed then nodded and headed for the door,but before she stepped threw, she said, "But you're going to have to meet the rest of the pack" She smiled and left.

Castiel shook his head in annoyence, the looked at me. My whole body spread with warmth and my heart beat began to quicken just looking into his eyes. "Why did you want her to leave?" Castiel suddenly asked. I shrugged. "She was starting to annoy me?" He laughed a deep, husky laugh. My heartbeat began to quicken once again.

"Well, I might as well go meet the pack." I got up and exited the door,then headed down the stairs. As I reached the bottom, I hear Castiel behind me. I took a deep breath and stepped threw the large door.

The living room was beautiful. To my right, there was a wall made of glass with plants in each corner. The white,marble floor had a pitch black rug in the middle of it. On the rug was a black sofa, a glass table, and two black chairs. On my left Was a plasma screen T.V that was huge!

In one of the black chairs,was a boy with ice blue eyes and hair. On the couch was a short girl with brown hair and dark brown eyes. And on the ground was Shadow.

Everyone looked my way as I entered."Um... hi?" I said, more of a question.

The boy with the blue hair was the first to get up. He walked over to me and held out his hand for me to shake. "I'm Luke, and you must be Rose." I relaxed a little as  I shook his hand and smiled.  "Ya, I'm Rose. It's nice to meet you."

Luke introduced me to the short, brown haired girl. "This is Min. Min, This is Rose." he said walking towards her.  "Hi,Min." I smiled. "Hi,Rose. NIce to meet you."

I took a sudden step back, feeling like somthing,or someone, wanted to see me in the woods. I shook my head in confusion. "Is somthing wrong?" Castiel asked, his brow furrowing in concern.

"No...Um, I-...I have to go. Sorry." I said in a rush, heading for the front door. If I can find it. I found the door and walked out it, trying to hide my confusion.

"Where are you going?!?" Castiel yelled. "I'm sorry! I just-I have to go!" I yelled over my shoulder,entering the everlasting forest. "I'll be back soon! I promise!"

I ran deep into the forest, it once again swallowing me. Once I thoughtI was deep enough, I slowed to a walk. I began to get lost in thought as I walked threw the forest,the leaves crunching every time I take a step. I couldn't wait to get home to my pack.Maybe I'll tell Derek about the book and he can help me figure this book out. I thought. As the wind picked up,I put the hood of my cloak up.

Rose?Where are you?

Hey Tyler.

What's wrong little sis? He asked, all of a sudden full of concern.

Nothing.Just a little confused.I'll tell you at home.

He sighed before answering,Okay just don't be late for dinner.

Sir,yes sir! I saluted in my head and chuckled a little out loud.

Your so weird...Was the last thing he said before I blocked him out.

As I pulled out the book,I heard leaves crunch to my left. I stopped dead in my tracks and looked to where I heard the noise. I smelled the air and knew who it was.

"...Hello,Little Red."