Chapter 18: My Channel

My own room?! this is going to be fun! I went shopping with Anne. I kinda ran around because there was so much stuff that I loved! I found some cards and stuff to hang in my room. I ended up getting a pink blue comforter for my bed. Steven had 2 offices so he was moving out and I get one right up stairs alone. Sounds scary but at less its something. We got back and I didn't want anyone to see anything so I ran up stairs. 

"Kat?" I heard Collins. 

"Hey Collins!" I said still running up stairs. I got to the room and it was BIG! Bigger then Collins and Devan's. Maybe their's together. I made the bed and Anne helped me figure out what to do.

...

After 4 hours my room was done. The walls were soft pink and I had a king sizes bed. The carpet was brown and on the walls were lights and I put magic cards everywhere, also some big paint brush over my bed. 

"Collins! Devan! come up!" I yelled. They came running up. 

"is it ready?" asked Devan. 

"let us see!" Collins said. I smiled.

 "Boys. Welcome to MY room!" I opened the door. They stared in amazing.

 "WHOO!" they said. I laughed. 

"I think we did a good job." Said Anne. 

"really loving the cards." Said Collins. 

"No way, the paint bushes are way better." Devan said touching them. I laughed. 

"ok, ok. You can come another time. Im going to make a video." I said. Collins and Devan turn to me. 

"YOU ARE?!" they asked. I nodded. Collins ran to me and picked me up. 

"awwww! My little sister is so grown up!" he said swinging me around. 

"Let me join!" Devan jumped on Collins and we all fell. 

"Ow." I said. they laughed. They got up and Collins helped me up. 

"Ok out!" I pushed them out.

 "Waittttt!" Collins said in a winey voice. "want to use my lights?" he asked smiling. He knew I was going to say yes, but I also know that he wants to be in it. 

"fine Collins." I said. He started to jump like a girl. He ran down stair to get them. I rolled my eyes and got my cameras ready. Collins came up and we set them up. I started to record and Collins didn't know.

 "I stared" I said. 

"hey guys its Collins and today were-" pushed him. 

"this is my channel." I said. I stared. "hey guys its me Kat. That's K-A-T, not C-A-T." I said to the camera. Collins was still on the floor and he smiled at me. "and this is my channel. To help me I like to bring Collins into this." He popped up and pushed me out of the way saying 

"HELLO GUYS!" he said.

 "ow." I said. he laughed. I got up "well you all know who this weirdo is." 

"what if they don't know who I am?" he asked. I looked at him.

 "who are you Mr. Key?" I asked. 

"Hi guys is Collins and this is my sister." He bought me closer to him and messed my hair up. 

"COLLINS!" I yelled.

*Collins POV.
Kat and me made a video about what she was going to do on her channel. After that, she told me to leave so she could Edit.

"aw cant I watch?" I asked. 

"No Collins." she slamming the door on me. I took my phone out and tweeted about her video. 

"@CollinsKey: GUYS! My sister @Kat1234117 got a youtube channel and we just did a video together. She editing and wont let my watch :( " Post. Phone spam...... now. Then she commented. 

"@kat1234117: you won't let me watch you edit :P" she said. I smiled. I have the best little sister. I went down stairs because I have to get ready to Skype with some Keypers. They won the Stageit thing and for 3 them I'm doing Collabs with them :D IM SO EXCITED!