Chapter 5: Bye Collins

*DEVANS POV*

Now I never wanted a sister, but she grew on me. She actually really cool and funny, but can get annoying. I guess all siblings do. She and my mom went shopping, I don't get girls and their shopping, Oh well. Collins just keeps thinking that I don't like her so he gives me the look. So I just stared at my phone, Kat keeps telling me and Collins to check some of the fans instagrms, so I search up @seirra_ she said that she is writing fanfics about me, I think ill follow her she is pretty and there are a lot a pic on here of me. "follow"  I wonder what keypers do when we follow them or like there pic. They probably freak out, lol. 

"Collins you should get ready to go." Said dad. Collins has to go on tour with AGT I'm going to miss him. But now I'm stuck with the 13 year old girl. Great.

*KAT POV*

So me and Anne went shopping, it was fun. I got SOOOOOO much clothes. I heard Collins was going on tour with AGT I was sad, I only was here for a week and he's leaving!? Great. Now I'm stuck with Devan for who knows how long, I hope I can go to some of the shows. I really never seen him do a tick in real life, it would be MIND BLOWING! I got home and COLLINS IS ALREADY TO LEAVE!? He had everything pack. He just needs to say goodbye, when I walk in they looked at us. 

"How was shopping girls?" Asked Steven. 

"Great! We got a lot of stuff." Said Anne. I just look at Collins. He held his arms out and I ran to give him a hug. 

"ill miss you Collins." I said. I was trying to be strong. 

"Don't worry ill be back soon, plus you'll see me at one of the shows." Collins said. I look up at him and smiled. He smiled back. Collins said bye to everyone Steven was going with him so it was just me, Anna and Devan.  Let the fun begin!