Chapter 22: 4 Years

A/N: I am so bad at updating this story -_-, OK! HERE IS THE FINALLY CHAPTER! Sorry if you hate it. Also I only edited the miss spelled so if something isn't right, i'll fix it later :)

*Camera's POV*

"YO Kat!" Yelled Collins. 

"What!" She yelled back. Collins came up with a camera in his hands and open to door to a very annoyed Kat. 

"What is today?" He asked. She smirked and jumped up, spreading her legs and putting her arms in the air. 

"MY BIRTHDAY!" She yelled! 

"YES!" Collins laughed. Kat put her arms back down and giggled. 

"Ok now get out! I have to get ready." She pushed Collins to the door and right before closing it she kicked his butt.

"AHH! Hey-" before he finished she slammed the door. He sighed and shook his head, but still smiling. He flipped the camera to his face. "Well guys, you heard here. Its my little sister's 17th birthday, and it's gonna be good! If you didn't know she was adopted around the time I was her age. So its gonna be BIG!" as he said all this, he was walking down the stairs. Someone popped out of their room to see what was happening.
"Oh hey, look its Devan." Collins turns to get him in the frame. It was little Devan, who wasn't so little anymore.

"Hey guys." He waved and messed with his hair. He only wake up a few minutes ago from all the yelling. He was annoyed, but wasn't going to show it with a camera on him. Collins walked over to the kitchen where his mom was, making breakfast. 

"Here's my beautiful mom." Collins said, flipping the camera to her. She waved as she still made breakfast. 

"Hello guys." She smiled. Collins went over and kissed his my on the cheek. "Did you see if your sister was up?" She asked.

"Yeah, she almost ready." He answered. He flipped the camera back on to himself. "I'll get back to you guys when were at the party." He winked and shut the camera off, making everything go black.

...

"Hey guys." Collins say well laughing. "Were at the party and everyone is here." he flips the camera and pans the camera slowly, showing a bunch of people. There was a bouncy house, a pool, and food. Most of the people you knew because they were youtubers. 

"oooo Hello." A head popped up. The camera goes down to show one of the Merrell twins, Veronica. 

"Oh hey." Collins chuckles. "How are you liking the party?" He asked.

"It amazing!" She said. 

"Couldn't be better." Soon Vanessa pops into the frame next to her sister. 

"well i'm happy you're enjoying it. I'm going to go say hi to other." Collins said, starting to walk away. 

"Ok." They both said at the same time. Collins walks with the camera still showing everyone. As you walked you see Brent Rivera, Lucas Cruikshank (AKA Fred), Glowzell, O2l, and a bunch of other. Soon Collins found Kat and Ricky Dillon. They were laughing. 

"There's the birthday girl." He said. She turns and smiles at the camera then looks up at Collins.

"Hey!" She waves. 

"HI!" Ricky gets in the shot blocking Kat. 

"Hey!" she yelled pushing Ricky, a little too much and he fell into the pool. Everyone gaps and Kat covers her mouth, but then starts to laugh.

"KAT!" He yelled. 

"Sorry, hey at lest I have you phone. She smiled and shrugs. Ricky gets out of the pool and starts to go to Kat with his hands out. "No, no." She backs up.

"I just want a hug." he said, so innocently.

"Agh! So!" She stared to run and Ricky started to run after. 

"Whoa!" Collins flipped the camera back to himself. "That was unexpected." He laughed. Son there was a loud whistle.

"OK EVERYONE! Time for cake!" Steven (Their dad) yelled. Everyone went over to where the whistle was. Collins soon followed. 
Collins was in the back and he put the camera up to see Kat at her birthday cake. Everyone was around her, in a circle. She looked up and smiled as every sang.

*Kat's POV*

"Happy birthday too you, happy birthday dear Kat, Happy birthday tooooo YOU!" everyone sang. I looked around me all the people. I look to the side where my family stand, Collins just getting there. I smiled at him, he smiled back. 

"Make a wish." He said. I looked back at my cake, which said Happy 17th birthday Kat <3. What could I wish for? I had everything I wanted. A family, friends, fame, a Life. I closed my eyes and blew the candles out. Every one cheers and I laughed. As I  laughed I felt a hand on my hand and my face met with my cake, ruining the moment. 

"Oh my gosh!" people started to laughed. I rase my face up and wiped my eyes. I look to see Devan behind me laughing so hard. 

"DEVAN!" I yelled. He looked up and soon his smile was gone. Steam could be coming out of my head. I looked at the now ruin cake. I smirked and picked up a handful, then threw it and Devan's face. When it hit, I started to laugh. 

"ha, ha, very funny." He said, trying to get it out of his eyes. I went over and kissed it cheek. 

"Mhhummm, yummy." I licked my lips. He smiled and we started to laugh together. 

What a good life I got :)

----------

AND ITS OVER! So sorry it took 3 years, like I don't know why. I hope you enjoyed this book, read some of my others if you wish. I have more Collins Key's FanFics and others :) they are better then this one I can tell you that <3