Chapter 17: My Room?

I wake up. I look up and see that I'm in the car on Devan's lap He was sleeping. Steven and Collins were talking in front. 

"*Ring, *ring" my phone was ringing. It was from Eliza. I answer it. 

"Hello?" I whisper. 

"HEY Kat! I heard you were at the concert, how was it?" She asked. Eliza is my best keypersister and she knew about the keys adopting me before I even knew. 

"GREAT! Um, I'm in the car right now. Can I call you back?" I whispered. 

"OH! Yeah. Bye." 

"Bye" I hung up. I took a pic of Devan sleeping and giggled.

 "Hey?" Whispered Collins. I jumped a little and almost woke up Devan.

 "Oh! Hi." I said.

 "Let me see." He said. I give him the phone and he laughed. 

"That's great!" He give it back to me. The stop, I guess we were home. I started to fall asleep, felt Collins pick me up.

...

I woke in Collins bed. So soft and warm XD. I looked and see that he was getting ready for a Video. He noticed I was awake. 

"Good morning beautiful!" He said. I smiled.

 "Morning Collins." I said. 

"Want to help me make a video?" He asked. I thought about it. "It's a #AskCollinsKey......" He said trying for me to say yes. He knows those videos are my fav! 

"Fine." I stuck out my tough and got up.

 "I'll try to hurry." I said. He nodded. I got clothes and ran to the bathroom. Knowing Collins he'll start without me because it's Thursday and he needs to get it done. I brushed my hair and put my clothes on. I ran out and went to Collins room.

 "HERE!" I yelled. 

"AH!" He fell out of his chair. I covered my mouth and started to laugh. 

"OH MY GOSH! Collins you ok?!" I asked laughing. He got up and pulled me in. "Thanks for scaring Me!" He said. 

"Didn't mean to." I said laughing still. He signed. 

"Well you all know who this is. Kat going to join me today." He said to the camera.

 "Hi!" I said. 

"Go get a Chair!" He said. He Let me go and I got the other chair. "Ok let's start." He said. He showed me the phone and said read it. 

"#AskCollinsKey why do you say Booty all the time?" I said. 

"Well....... I don't know." He said It was really fun! I love making videos with Collins. He so fun, funny and so nice. Im happy that he's my brother :)

When we got done Collins had to Edit his video and I couldn't Bother him. So I went to bother Devan ;). 

"Devan!?" I yelled. 

"What's up?" He yelled back. He was outside, so I went outside. 

"Hey Devan." I said. 

"Hey Kat. what's up?" He asked. 

"Collins busy and I have nothing better to do." I sat next to him. He was looking at his phone, so I took out mine. I get lots of DMs and everyone tweets me, But I know they really love Collins so I only follow to people I seen and know. Like the keypers since day 1, and this girl name Steph and she was nice so I followed her and talk to her. People say she lucky, but she like a friend 😊. 

"Hey Devan?" I asked.

 "Yeah?" He said. 

"do you like the fans?" I asked. He looked at me. 

"Well, yeah but when they spam me, not that much." He said. 

"Yeah." I said. I got up and went inside. I saw Collins still editing. I saw his phone on the couch and I played on it. Lots of people tweet him. I went to Eliza and DMed her. 

"Hey Eliza :)" I said from Collins Twitter. she responded. 

"Ummm HI Collins!" She said. 

"Lol Eliza it's Kat." I said. 

"OMG KAT YOU SUCK!" I started to laugh. 

"What's so funny?" Collins asked. I turned around. Collins was standing behinds me. 

"Ummmm" I exited out of the DMs. "Nothing." I said smiling. He grabbed his phone and looked to see what i was doing. He looked back up at me.

 "Yeah right." He showed his phone to me and it was the DMs. 

"Hehehehe. I wanted to mess with them." I said. He raised his eyebrow and went back to his room. 

"Kat?" Said Steven. I look to him and Anne was next to him. "We have a surprise." Said Anne. 

"What is it?" I asked. 

"YOUR GETTING YOUR OWE ROOM!" Said Steven. 

"WHAT!?" I was surprise! 

"Come on let's go shopping." Said Anne. I got up and hugged them. 

"THANK YOU!" I got shoes on and head out. I'm getting my owe room :D

-------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry this isn't as good but THANK YOU FOR 1k05 READERS! PLS keep reading and it will get better!