Chapter 6: My Bro Devan

Its been a month since Collins left. I miss him but...... there a show in CA!!! so he's coming to visit, I cant wait to see him, and the best part i'm going to see him perform :D. He coming next week. I can't wait! I don't think I can stay with Devan any longer, the only good thing about him and me is video games and art, but he likes to draw more than me. I don't know, but he is a good brother. I do hope Collins can see that we can get along because I know he keeps giving "the look" to him. Anna was out at work and it was just me and Devan. 

"KAT!" yelled Devan. It came from my the bathroom. 

"UGHHHH! Do I really have to get up?" I asked myself.  I got up from my "bed" (AKA couch) "WHAT!" I ask from the another side of the door.

 "I forgot my shirt, can you get it?" he ask. 

"yeah shore." I said. I went to his room, it was so cool, art on the wall. It was like Collins fan wall but with Devan's art. 

"KAT! What taking so long?" yelledDevan. 

"COMING!" I yelled back. I grabbed a shirt and ran to the bathroom.

 "Here." I said. Devan open the door, he had pants on but no shirt. 

"Thanks." He said. 

"you couldn't get it yourself." I said. He look down, then back at me. 

"No, there windows." He said. I look around I didn't see any windows, but there is one in the other room but he could of ran over to his room. 

"But theres only-" he slammed the door not even letting me finishing. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Oh Devan." I said to myself.

*DEVAN POV*

So I ask her to get my shirt because why not? She my sister, that's what little sisters are for. Doing things I don't want to do :). I got dress and went to go find her. I couldn't find her, but then I saw her in my room. 

"what are you doing?" I asked. she turned quickly. 

"I was just- uhh- I like your art." She said. 

"thank you." I said. We looked at each other for a sec. and she ran and hugged me tingly. 

"Sorry." She said. 

"about what?" I asked confused. 

"for everything!" She said. I just smiled and hugged her back.

 "IM BACK!" said my mom. She pull back fast and walk out. I followed her.

 "So what did you guy do we'll I was gone?" mom asked

"Nothing much." Said Kat. We just smiled. 

"Well you two should get ready we are leaving at 5." Mom said.

 "5!" We said.

 "I thought it wasn't till next week!" Said Kat. 

"Nope its today." We look at each other and ran to get ready. 5 was in 2hrs and Collins was coming at 4. So yeah. It was like a celebrity was coming, well I really, a celebrity IS coming.