Chapter 13: #NeonLights

So went to the show, Collins put the wrong shirt on (like a boss) and everyone started to say "TAKE IT OFF!" I just join them, and Sierra was there! Yay. I sit the row above her, I went to go down to say hi and Devan came with me. 

"Where we going?" Devan ask. I wouldn't tell him. 

"you'll see." I said. he rolled his eyes. I couldn't find Sierra, but Devan did. 

"SIERRA!" Devan yelled. I look where he did and she was across from us. I smiled and ran up and went around, Devan followed. I hugged her. 

"hey!" I said. 

"HI!" she said. Then Devan came behind me, I moved so they could have time alone. They talk and stuff, I took a photo of them, Sierra touched his chest, it was funny. After the show I went to go see Collins, but the security wouldn't let me or Devan. 

"sorry but you cant come back here" said the security. I was scared to say anything. 

"that's are brother" said Devan. 

"sorry but you cant could back here" he said again. He pushed us back. I saw Collins. I was going to scream his name, but he wouldn't of hear me, so I push the security guard and ran. 

"COLLINS!" I screamed. The man was chasing me. 

"Kat?" said Collins. I hug him. 

"so sorry Mr.key" said the man. He try to grab me, but Collins step in front. 

"what's going on?" asked Collins. 

"this girl and a boy was try to get back here." The man said and explain everything else.

 "oh, I'm sorry but, this is my sister." Said Collins. Collins give me a mad look. I was in trouble. 

"oh so that boy was telling the truth." Said the man. 

"its ok for them to be back here." Said Collins. I was sad because I didn't mean to do  anything bed. I'm so stupid. The man went to get Devan. I stepped back from Collins. He turned around and give me a look. 

"i'm sorry Collins, I had to see u again." I said. "its find but..." he said. he look down at the floor. Then Devan came, I let them talk. I walked to a hall way away from them.

"What was I thinking!?" I said to myself. "you acting like a kid. You don't want Collins to think of you when he on tour. UH!" I was mad at myself. "STUPID!" I said. Then I heard a door. I hid behind a wall. It was Collins he was looking for me. 

"Kat?" he said. I came out. He smiled and give me a hug.

 "Wait? I thought you were mad." I said. he laugh. 

"I can't stay mad forever." He said. I smiled. The night went on, we went home. We had to go to one more show, it was fun and Collins gave us back stage passes. I'm going to miss him. <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(hello its me Kat, sorry i haven't wrote in a awhile i been busy with things, but...... IM MEETING COLLINS IN 11 DAYS! i cant wait!