Chapter 4: On a Mission

{Spacing suckssss it was like 6 pages on word-_-}

It was Thursday night when I finally had the courage to go the warehouse.

I told my parents and Jay that I wasn’t feeling well and I excused myself from dinner.

I looked out my window, and saw that Aidens car was in his driveway. I was positive that he wouldn’t be happy if I ran into him there, when he gave me a pretty clear warning to stay away.

I put on a black hoodie, a pair of dark jeans. I was going on a mission, and I had to look the part.

I climbed out my window and down the tree.

I couldn’t take the car because Jay and my parents would notice that it was gone so I was stuck walking.

I went down the same dark roads, and empty alleyways that I followed Aiden through a few nights before.

There wasn’t a soul in sight, it was like a scene out of a scary movie. When I got to the bay, I could see the warehouse just across the way. There was another big man dressed in all black guarding the entrance.

I took a deep breath, and tried to push down all my fear. I made sure that the hood was covering my face. I had to do this, to save my best friend.

I walked out of the darkness of the alley, and made my way to the entrance of the warehouse. With each step my heart skipped a beat. My hands were shaking, and my palms were sweating.

When I finally reached the door, I looked up at the man. He didn’t say a word, and his eyes never even glanced at me. It was like I wasn’t here at all, he did nothing to acknowledge my presence.

I coughed a bit, attempting to disguise my voice with a deeper tone.

“Uhm…Aiden sent me…” I said, in a deep voice.  

After a moment the man looked at me, and then opened the door.

I couldn’t believe that actually worked, I stood there in shock.

“Go.” The man said bringing me back to reality.

I just nodded my head and stepped into the dark entrance.

I could barely see anything, but I could hear the faint chants of people inside. I walked down the long dark corridor until I got to another door.

When I opened the door, I couldn’t believe what I was seeing.

The place was huge. With ceilings that were 40 feet high. All the windows were covered in black spray paint. The warehouse was filled with people, girls, guys, some dressed up some in baggy sweatpants and t-shirts.

They were all cheering and chanting at something in the middle of the room. I did my best to push pass the people, to try and get a better a look at what they were all screaming about. That’s when I saw it

A large steel cage in the center of the room, all the bright spotlights were on the two people in the cage. There was blood all over the 2 men, but that didn’t stop them. They kept attacking each other like wild animals.  I could smell the sweat, and adrenaline in the air. Every time one man would hit the other, the crowd would cheer.

I couldn’t watch this no more, it was making me sick.

I backed up and bumped into someone, who glared at me.

“Sorry.” I whispered, and I turned around and pushed past the crowd of people.

When I finally got out of the first set of doors, I leaned up against the walls of the corridor trying to catch my breath.