Chapter 16: Round 1 & 2

"It's freezing out and I look like a slut..." I said as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. 

"You look great! Plus you're going to fit in perfectly and it's a million degrees in there." Ellie said excitedly. 

I was wearing a sweet heart strapless cheetah top, with high waisted denim jeans, and tan heels. (PICTURES ON THE SIDE--->)

"I guess..." I said skeptically. 

"I wish you were coming." I said pouting.

"Eh, sorry girl I don't do nasty sweaty warehouses. But soon we'll party together!" She said and I smiled. 

I wasn't looking forward to tonight. I don't know if I was more afraid to be seen by Aiden or not to be... 

What if he saw through this whole act? What if he didn't even care? 

"What's on your mind?" Ellie asked as she curled my hair.

"Everything...I just don't know if I'm doing the right thing..." I said as I let out a sigh. 

"Listen it's better than doing nothing.  Any other person would have given up on him, but you didn't. You have to show him that it's not to late to change things. You have to show him that he still cares, that he's still that boy in those pictures!" She said and I nodded.

I knew she was right...

No matter how scared I was I needed to do this... 

*** 

The house was empty when I heard Dom's car horn beep outside. 

I grabbed my phone and my bag and hurried outside. 

I tried to ignore the freezing chills all over my body as I stepped outside. 

"You're killing me..." Dom said as his eyes traveled up and down my body.

"What do you mean?" I asked when I already knew the answer. 

"Just get in." He said and I laughed. 

On the way Dom and I talked about tonight and what we were going to do. 

Dom was worried about me taking things to far; even though I was glad he cared I knew I could handle this. 

I had to act reckless and crazy, not myself. It was the only way to get Aiden’s attention 

As Dom parked the car I observed the familiar surroundings. 

I remember sneaking down the quiet dark alley following Aiden. I remember meeting a strange cute guy who turned out to be my best friend.