the emo freak

im such a loser i haven't uploaded in forever sorry!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the emo freak

Chapter 8

           As soon as we got to school i jumped out of the car. I had to get away from him. He makes me crazy. I walked down the halls of our moldy school , trying to stay out of other people's way. I walked pasr Claire as she talked to one of her friends. They were laughing loud through their noses, It was the worst sound I've ever heard. They were in the middle of the hallway so i had to run into them as I tried to go around them. Claire looked at me with disgust and scoffed. She stuck out her leg at the last second and i didn't have time to stop. I fell over her legs my books flying everywhere.

      "Watch where you're going freak!" she screeched. I wish she would just go away. As I was getting on my knees I saw a flash of black hair. Cole. He was getting down to help me with my books. "Come on Cole! get up!" said fake blond bimbo. "Don't go near that freak! COLE!" I think I'm going deaf.

        "Shut UP Claire!" Cole said sternly. Claire made a POed noise then turned on her heal and left. Finaly. I looked up at Cole and he was looking at me with sad eyes. "Harmony" he said softly. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me unto his lap. I about bolted but dicided against it. I relaxed into him after a second. "I'm so sorry" he whispered into my hair. We sat like that for a few minutes. We pulled away at the same time and looked at each other. He smiled at me sweetly. "Te quiero" he said blisfully. What the heck does that mean? I started to ask him but a teacher came around the corner.

            "What are you two doing?" She yelled,"you two should be in class! and no PDA in school! Now go before I give you detention!" I got off his lap quickly and quickly grabbed my books from Cole. I smiled at him before i left.

        For once i was happy. I smiled as I walked down the hall to my class. All of the sudden I was pulled into the old science wing of the school that isn't used anymore. The person threw me up against the wall and kicked me in the shin. I fell to the ground in pain. I looked up at my attacker. It was Claire. She was smirkingk down at me smuggly. "Stay away from cole" she said "he is mine and would never want someone like you. You're worthless and no one will ever want you! You are so ugly now guy will EVER give you a seccond glance!" she kicked me in the side then walked away laughing. 

         I HATE HER! I'll show her. I can be wanted. I got up and brushed my self off. I would need to do a lot of work for tomorrow.

#the next day#

Cole's pov

                 Where was she. I wondered looking around me. She wasn't here the rest of the day yesterday. Maybe She went home sick. Or did Claire do something to her? What if she was in the hospital? Did she cut herself to much? I started freaking out. I grabbed my keys from my pocket and was about to head out the door when the hottest girl ever walked through the doorss of the school. I was staring when i realized who it was. Harmony. She had pitch black eyeliner around her midnight blue eyes. She was wearing a black leather dress that was really short. The top of it was strings over a v-neck that was showing a lot of cleavage. She had gloves that came to her elbows. I know the reason she wore them. The bottom of it came about 1/4 way down her thigh. She was beautiful before but now she was hot but still beautiful. Somehow on her it didn't look slutty. I started walking to her when some guy beat me to it . I heard him ask her out. She was about to answer when I interupted.

            "She's busy." I said pushing her behind me.

               "no I'm not" she said pushing me out of the way.

              "yes you are" I said keeping my eyes locked with hers.

             "with what?" she said scowling. God I couldn't take it anymore. I put one arm around her waist and one behind her head and pushed her softly up against the locker. Bringing my lips to her soft ones.

---------------------------------

so There's chapter 8 hoped you liked it. I'll upload as soon as i can :)