the emo freak chp11

Seth, the only guy I had ever trusted.

Cole looked from me, to him, and back to me as we were staring wide-eyed at eachother. How could he be here. Last time I saw him he was in Arizona.

"Seth" I said but it was almost a whisper. Cole moved his arm to around my waist. His touch only calmed me down a little bit.

"Harmony I'm so sorry!" Seth said coming toward me.

Cole stepped infront of me, blocking me from veiw. His hands went behind him, touching my sides. I put my hand on his shoulder and going on my tip-toes so I could just see over him. Seth's face was full of sadness.

"Harmony" he said," I love you"

"what the heck" I said moving Cole to the side a little. "What are you doing? Why are you here? You're supposed to be back in Arizona! Far away from me! I don't love you!" I was close to tears. He dosen't understand what he did to me. He used to be the one good thing in my life. My mom had to act normal while he was over and he'd always come right over when she would beat me. Since we were little.

Flashback: Seth and Harmony 7 years old

 I screamed as my mom pushed me down the stairs. It had been this way since I was 5 when my father left. I learned by now to sit there and take it. But I guess I never got to be a little girl. I had to grow up to fast. I wasn't just a little girl, I could take care of myself, But this was bad. My mother had never gonee this far with me. Now, i was bleeding from my arms, legs, stomach, and head. I was exausted there way I could fight back.

Seth was always over. He would just walk throug the front door. He was my bestfriend. "Hey Harm-" Seth started to say but cut off when he saw me at the bottom. My mother came down the stairs and her eyes went wide when she saw Seth. "Oh Seth! I'm so glad you're here!" Thats my mom, She lies the best." Harmony just fell down the stairs, I need to go get some things to clean her up, you should stay with her!"

"shouldn't we take her to the hospital?" Seth asked.

"Oh no Seth, she'll be ok. I'll be back in a little while." She atted me on the head, grabbed her keys and purse, and left. Seth came over to me, curled up in a ball because of the pain. He came over and sat me up, wipeing away the tears before the salt burned the cuts in my face.

" What really happened?"  he asked looking me straight int he eye. His eyes were not that of a 7 yearold's. They were intelligent and careing. I'll never forget the look in them. For once, It felt like a actully mattered.

"You have to promise, Not to tell anyone. At all! not even Sabastian!"His beloved pet goldfish)

"I promise! cross my heart hope to die" Seth said making and x over his heart.

"pinky promise?" I asked holding up my pinky toward him. "Pinky promise" he agreed locking his finger with me. I told him everything.

My mother never came back that night. But Seth stayed. All night. He cleaned up my cuts and gave me asprin. He stayed with me till I fell asleep then moved to the floor. He woke me up at 5:00 am to tell me he was leaving. We've been together, inseperable, joined at the hip, ever since.

end flashback

Seth's face turned angry. " You whore! I'm here because I moved all the way from Arizona and was happy that there would be you to see when I got here. But I guess not 'cause looks like you've moved on to the next guy Who would give you a second glance even though you are worthless"

I glances at Cole. He looked angrier than ever. He stepped forward and punched Seth right in the chin.

"Si alguna vez alguna vez hablar con mi novia, como que nunca más voy a apuñalar a usted personalmente a la muerte! Ella vale más de lo que nunca lo sabremos. Usted es uno th valor si no se dan cuenta de eso."

-----------------------------------------------------------

How long has It been since I last uploaded? 6 1/8 years? feels like I'm sorry. Ilove my coverr made by georgie-oso! how do you like the story? I hope you did I worked hard:)

Adiós Señoras y señores

-Skye

p.s. i found perfect pics of Harmony and Cole but I was wondering if you find the pics on google can u use them? ur not like stealing their pics right? please answer:)

vote, fan,comment! only if u want to