The emo freak chp1

Hey!!!! This my first story feedback would be amazing

***************************************************************

The emo freak, yep that's what they call me

Chapter 1

I looked out the window. Great. It's raining. Another wonderful day in paradise. Note the sarcasm. I roll my eyes and head to my closet. Hmm what to wear. I chose my favorite outfit. My black skinny jeans and my black v-neck. This day just got a lot better. Well as good as it can get when it's your first day at a new school.

Hi I'm Harmony. I'm pretty tall for a girl about 5'11. I have black hair streaked with blue that comes to about my shoulders. I'm thin, but not like those cheerleaders that don't get and starve themselves, just normal.

So anyway I go to my dresser and put on some black eye liner. Then some black shadow with glitter. Finally I straighten my layers so it goes just a little spikey. Kinda like Joan Jett(not that I listen to her) but not as crazy. After I'm finished I run down the stairs and grab my bag. I walk out the door, not bothering to say bye to mom she's probably got a bad hangover anyway. That's the way it is with me and my mom. She has a party, gets drunk, beats me after everyone leaves, I clean up, and finally, I go on with my life like nothing happens. I put my headphones in and listened to blind by korn, my favorite. Thinking about last night, I cover the bruise on my arm with my hand. I make it to school and sigh. I walk to the front office where an old grey haired lady sits at her desk clicking something on her computer. I glance at it. Solitare, really? Great school. Sracasim. I walk up to her desk and she looked at me questionaly.

"um hi I'm Harmony Gray, uh I'm new" I say awkwardly

"oh yes,"she answers smileing(fake!)"here's your schedule. If you have any trouble you can ask someone for directons"a.k.a don't come back here, you annoy me.

"thanks" I say. See I can fake smile too!

I walk out of the office. Scanning my schedule I don't see infront of me and run into someone. I look up to see the most beatutiful, most attractive,hansome, hot, and every other word I could think of guy in front of me.

**************************************************************

hope you liked it!feedback! Tell me if you liked it!!!