The emo freak chp 7

Sorry I've been sooo busy and lazy well here ya go enjoy ( I hope)

____\________________________________---____________

the emo freak

Chapter 7

I pulled him over by his hands to sit with me on my bed. I looked up into his black eyes that were full of curiosity. I was about to speak but he spoke first.

"what were you doing?" he asked his face turning into a mixture of sadness and anger. It scared me.

"I ..... I was cutting myself" I said almost in a whisper. I was ashamed of it.

" well stop!"he said his voice getting louder. " I can't" I said quietly looking at the floor. I was about to explain. But again he cut in.

" and why is that? Because no one likes you? Are you that pathetic?" he snapped. God please tell me he didn't just say that. How could I have trusted him? He was just like all the rest. I brought my hand back and slapped him across the face. As soon as my hand was gone a red mark was already appearing. I got up off the bed and looked down at him.

" You don't know anything about me!" I screamed. " you don't know what I'm going through! You're just the same as all the rest! Get out of my house!" he got up and tried to come closer to me. I put my hands up for him to keep his distance and looked away from him shakeing my head no " please" I said in a quiet voice while a tiny tear escaped " just go."

" Har-" he started but then thought better of it. He turned and walk out of my bedroom. A few moments later I heard the front door slam. I looked out the window and watched him get in his car and drive away,

A cry broke out from me deep inside and I fell onto my bed. I'm crazy. He will never talk to me again. I'm just a freak like everyone says I am. I shouldn't be crying over him. I craw onto my floor and into the bathroom. I grab my razor from where it is still sitting on the counter. I'm still crying as I bring it to my wrist. I look at the cut I just made. My tears fall into it and make it burn. Good. I diserve this because I'm worthless.

Cole's pov

What was I thinking? I yelled at her for cutting herself. How do I know what she's going through? I should have at least listened to her. Something wet was falling down my face. What? I'm couldn't be crying over a girl. I've never cried over a girl before. What was wrong with me? I have to find a way to make this up to her. I walked in the door of mi casa. My madre was pulling out cookies from the oven. "Buenas noches madre" I said and she said it back I went up to my room and went to bed. I kept myself awake trying to figure out something to do. By 2 am I finally got to sleep. The next morning as I drove to school I still couldn't think of something to do. I decided to pick her up. Just as I pulled up she was running out the door. She is so beautiful. I realized I was starring when she came tho the the driver's side and looked questionaly at me. I rolled down the window.

" do you want to ride with me today?" I asked. Hopefully she'll say yes but I wasn't going to force her. She nodded silently and walked to the other side of the car and got in.

" hey about last night-" I started but she cut me off.

" look it's fine just forget about it ok?" she said. How could I forget about it??? The girl I loved was hurting herself! Wait did I just say loved?

_____________________________________________

hey guys I'm really sorry that was crap. Major writers block. I'd maybe get more insperation if you guys commented fanned and voted??? Yep that probably help. Haha but seriously

COMMENT!

FAN

VOTE! Plzzzzzzz......