ℭ𝔬𝔡𝔢 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨𝔢𝔯

【 chapter twelve】

【 chapter twelve】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲𝗯𝗼𝗮𝘁

                                                 𝗙𝘂𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄"

🀢 🀣 🀥

Ariel was fading in and out of consciousness as she heard voices talking above her. She tried to speak up, but her throat was, for some reason, burning like fire. The injured girl didn't understand anything that was going on.

"Just kill me. Look, I don't care anymore," Stiles grunted out as he knelt over Ariel, trying to look for any signs of breathing. He couldn't believe the girl he liked may have just been killed before his eyes. And only seconds after she agreed to be his girlfriend. The pale boy struggled to keep his tears at bay as he used his tie to stop the blood from flowing out of her wounds.

Ariel's heart broke at his words as she tried to reach out to grab him, but her arms lay limp at her sides. She felt herself fading out once again as it felt like a weight was being lifted off of her. Ariel's thoughts moved to her sister as she wondered where Lydia was and if she was okay.

🀢 🀣 🀥

When Ariel came to again, she found herself in the back of a car; the familiar squeak of metal made her realize that it was Stiles's Jeep all along. Ariel tried to sit up, but before she could move up, she was hit with an earth wrenching pain that shot through her spine.

Ariel's painful moan caused Stiles to look to the back of his car to see that the girl was, in fact, still alive. He felt ten times better as he let out a deep breath, "Ariel?!? Can you hear me?"

Stiles shouted, knowing better than to stop the car with Peter sitting next to him. It didn't stop him from looking to the back seat, not in the mood to worry about if he was driving straight.

"Don't feel bad. If they live, they'll become werewolves. They'll be incredibly powerful," Peter smirks, thinking of how strong his pack will be if the twins survive. Werewolf twins are always stronger because they can reunite themselves to create a stronger fighting unit.

"Yeah, and once a month, the girl I'm dating will go out of her freaking mind and try to tear me apart," Stiles complained, thinking back to when Scott made out with Ariel and then tried to kill him. Oh, what fun that was.

"Well, actually, considering she's a woman - twice a month," Peter corrected, causing Stiles to groan. He knew it was too good to be true. That he would get the girl, and they would have a normal relationship safe from all the craziness that has happened to them these last few months.