𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔗𝔢𝔩𝔩

【chapter five】

🀢 🀣 🀥 

"𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗼𝗼𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻                                            𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁"

🀢 🀣 🀥 

"Okay, Jackson, make sure you get The Notebook," the strawberry blonde and brunette slowly instructed in unison as Jackson pulled into the parking lot of the Blockbusters. 

Jackson groaned as he glared at the two girls, "Really? The Notebook?" he asked, upset. Ariel simply shrugged, if Lydia wanted to force her to bond with Jackson, then they would have to watch one of her favorite movies.

Although Ariel acted like she hated movie-bonding night, she secretly loved it. She would always get to wear stretch pants and one of Jackson's baggy sweatshirts, which the brunette thought was the most comfortable thing in the world. And after arguing with Jackson about the best movie, they would go back to his house and she would get to eat popcorn all night long while watching the movie she picked. The night always closes off with Jackson and Ariel crying together at the end of the movie, although both will deny it the next day, and then Lydia and her sister would head home and gossip the rest of the night.

Ariel had already gotten a baggy sweatshirt and stretch pants and knew the popcorn was waiting to be popped at Jackson's place. All she needed was the movie.

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever," Jackson begins to persuade the young girl, "It is the best sports movie ever made," Jackson tells us as if that would convince us to watch it.

"No," Ariel pursed her lips.

"Ariel, I swear you're gonna like it," He sucked in his breath, trying to remain calm as he tried to persuade her to choose a different movie.

"No," The brunette smiled, showing her sassy self that she usually kept hidden in public, "I know you understand the notion of rejection," Ariel deadpanned.

"It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper," He persuaded, looking at Lydia, instead of her sister. Jackson knew he only needed to convince one of the girls.

"No," She snapped, "When Ariel watches a movie with us, it is her pick."

"When we watch a movie alone, it's your pick," Jackson grumbled, glaring at Ariel from the rearview movie, although the opal-eyed girl was unfazed as she began to pick at her cuticles.

Lydia hummed, pulling out her phone so she could ignore Jackon's whining. Lydia laughed as she turned to face Ariel, showing her a text Danny sent her. Both of the girls giggled at his long story about how terrible his date was.