𝔓𝔞𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶

【chapter three】

【chapter three】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"'𝗖𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲

                             𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗱"

🀢 🀣 🀥

"So I was thinking that after the party tonight, you, Jackson, and I could hang out at our place. By the way, I think you should borrow my white dress, and I wear your pink heels, or maybe you wear heels, and I wear your new top. That would be better since we were going to have dinner with Jackson's friends before the party," Lydia said, telling her sister what their plans were for the night. She was not told these plans until today so, she was very interested in how they were spending Monday night.

Ariel let out a breath of relief once she finally reached the doors to her first class. She never thought she would be so happy to go into Mr. Harris's class. He was a jerk and super perverted, but that seemed better than Lydia's conversation at the moment.

Ariel stopped at the door before spinning on her heels and smiling at Lydia, "This is my stop. See you at lunch."

"But I-"

The brunette walked into class before Lydia could add any more plans to her schedule for after school today. Ariel smiled, noticing that her seat was empty. She took her seat near the window and began taking out her books.

The brunette noticed Stiles took the seat behind to her, so she looked up to send him a wave but noticed he was talking to Scott about something.

Ariel began copying down what she saw on the board while Scott and Stiles's spoke about what happened the previous night.

"Maybe it was my blood on the door," Scott mumbled. Thinking back to his horrific dream the night before.

"Could have been animal blood. You know, maybe you caught a rabbit or something," Stiles assured his best friend.

Maybe they went hunting. I know that a lot of people go hunting this time of year, maybe they were talking about hunting.

"And did what?" Scott sounded confused.

"Ate it," Stiles muttered.

"Raw?" Scott's eyes widened.

"No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven," Stiles sarcastically replied.

"I don't know, you're the one who can't remember anything," Stiles stated.

"Mr. Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones out every once in a while. I think you and Mr. McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" Mr. Harris announced.