𝔉𝔬𝔯𝔪𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔱𝔶

【 chapter eleven】

【 chapter eleven】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"𝗜 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱

                                                        𝗕𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗯𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗻"

🀢 🀣 🀥

Singing was always Ariel's favorite thing to do to relieve her stress. The petit brunette could remember the days that her grandmother would sing her to sleep with old folk songs that the older woman had learned from her own grandmother. The young girl was blessed with her grandmother's voice.

The brunette was furious when she learned they canceled the vocal program at Beacon Hills High, causing her to have to take pottery instead. It didn't mean, however, that Ariel didn't sneak into the band room during lunch to play the piano.

The girl smiled as her fingers lightly played against the ivory keys, humming along with the words to a song, "I think we can do it if we tried, if only you say your mine."

Ariel's mind began to unravel as she let go of all her thoughts and worries. Subconsciously she began to think about a certain hazel-eyed boy with short hair, whose smile was infectious.

"Wishing that you were mine."

The pale girl relished in the calamity that rushed over her in waves, completely in peace in her own bubble. Not knowing that the boy she was singing about was standing right at the door, in awe of her beauty.

Stiles wanted to walk up to her at that moment, throwing all caution to the wind as he would ask her to go out with him. He would sell his soul to know those words were for him.

But neither teen thought the other wanted them.

🀢 🀣 🀥

Stiles Stilinksi had a lot on his mind as he spoke to his friend Scott, who was trying to figure out a way to protect his crush at the dance. Stiles was barely listening to him, however, as he was also dealing with problems concerning his own crush. He had planned on asking Ariel to the dance this morning when he went to see her in the music room, as the girl always made her way to the school piano before school started, but he got too nervous when he finally saw her and chickened out.

"I'm still going."

Stiles's head snapped up as he realized Scott had still been speaking to him about Allison. Furrowing his eyebrows, the lanky teen shoots his head, "Is that such a good idea? Do you even have a date?"