𝔑𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔖𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔬𝔩

【chapterseven】

【chapterseven】

"𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝘄𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗜 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗜'𝗺 𝗮𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂"

🀢 𝔞 🀥

"Lock it, lock it!" Scott shouts after we hurled ourselves into the school building, leaning on the doors to keep them shut. As if that would save us from the ten-foot wolf that was trying to attack us.

"Does it look like I have the key?" Stiles shouted sarcastically, causing me to bit my lip to hide my smile.

"Grab something," Scott stated.

I look around the empty school hallway, "There isn't anything to grab."

"Anything!" Scott shouts again, causing my heart rate to increase as I realize the terrifying situation we were in.

Stiles looks outside the door, coming up with a plan.

"No," Scott deadpanned, seeing here Stiles was looking. I rise up on my tippy toes to see the pair of bolt cutters that TSiles had dropped to carry me.

"Yes," Stiles argues.

I shake my head, "No way."

"Stiles, no, don't," Scott began, but Stiles had already opened the door and sprinted towards them.

I instantly went to follow him, but Stiles held me back, "No, Stiles!" I shout squirming in Scott's hold to try and run after him, Stiles. Come back," I shout as tears begin streaming down my face.

"What will you do, huh? You're injured, you can't go there!" Scott yells at me but, I keep fighting anyway.

I shake my head, "He is going to get hurt."

I freeze when I see the beast come out from behind Stiles's car. I don't know what came over me, but I screeched his name at the top of my lungs, causing Stiles to look at me before turning behind himself to see the alpha.

Scott's grip on me disappeared as I watched the wolf struggle for a moment to shake off the pain from my scream. I cry out in relief, watching Stiles use the opportunity to run back into the building.

Once he made it in, he quickly slammed the bolt cutters in the door to keep it shut.

He looks at me with a worried expression, "Are you okay?"

I glare at him but make no move to respond to his question. I wouldn't let him know how worried he had me or how I wished to do nothing more than pull him into my arms because I was so glad he was alive.

"Where is it? Where did it go? That won't hold it, would it?" Scott looked at Stiles and me.

"Probably not," Stiles huffed.