𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨, 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙥

𝙁𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙬"

🀢 🀣 🀥

The strong ivory underneath my fingers, emitted a melodious tune, as it allowed my emotions to consume me. Closing my eyes, I wanted to clear my thoughts. Drowning everything out with the music.

I began playing a song that seemed familiar yet, I could not pinpoint where I had heard of it. Following the tune from the piano, I began to solemnly sing.

"In touch with the ground, I'm on the hunt, I'm after you," I sighed trying to keep my voice low and steady, "Smell like I sound, I'm lost in a crowd, And I'm hungry like the wolf."

"Wow."

My head immediately whips around to see the boy with hazel eyes, Stiles. He stood in the doorway of the music room staring at me like I was the most amazing thing in the room. I didn't understand what I did to deserve such awe, considering I was not special.

"You are amazing."

My cheeks reddened under his gaze, "I was just goofing around. I don't usually sing in front of others," I started, moving off the bench as I grabbed my bag from the floor. Flattening my blue patterned dress, and checking my hair, I looked back up at the boy to see him in a more comfortable stance, "Thank you. Stiles, right?"

He immediately nodded his head before stuttering, "Yeah. And you are the Ariel Martin."

I let out a soft laugh, "That's what they tell me."

"Ariel!"

The boy looks behind himself before he is rudely shoved out of the doorway by Lydia. Lydia pursed her lips assessing the scene, before looking at me, "Time for us to go."

"Lydia," My eyes widen as I walk to the door, "You can't just push people out of your way."

I look for Stiles once we reach the door but he is no longer there. Figures he must have taken Lydia's rude entrance as a sign of unwantedness.

I turned back to my sister with a frown, "You scared him away."

"Hmm," Lydia clicked her tongue, acting to be uninterested in whatever I was saying, "Who cares? He is a loser."

I frowned thinking about the cute boy. A grin formed on my face, thinking about how funny he had been in our English class today. He was so sweet when I asked him about what I missed the first few days of school when I hadn't been here.

I was so busy thinking about the boy that I didn't hear what Lydia said causing her to suddenly yank me out of the room.

"Come on," Lydia sighed impatiently pulling me down the hall.