ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔦𝔱𝔬𝔯

【chapter six】

【chapter six】

🀢 🀣 🀥

"𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮𝘀𝗹𝗲𝗲𝗽                                                                 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄"

🀢 🀣 🀥

It had been a few nights since the mountain lion incident, and everyone seemed to calm down. Since the animal was dead, people were beginning to feel more at peace, and things were beginning to go back to normal.

The only thing that wouldn't the same, for a short period of time, was Ariel's leg, which had taken the brunt of the hit. The nurse had informed that it was a simple twisted ankle that would just remain in the cast for a few weeks, so it didn't really phase the petit girl. Her sister, however, was livid.

"Simple, my ass," Lydia scoffed as she stood next to Ariel's locker, "Doesn't she realize that now you can only wear one-inch heels? I mean, thank goodness your hair still looks amazing because foundation still doesn't manage to cover some of the bruising."

Ariel shrugged, she didn't mind the cast. Plus, Lydia was more lenient with her wearing clothes that she found more comfortable, so Ariel actually loved the freedom. 

'Goodbye color block, hello vintage patterns,' Ariel mused to herself.

The brunette laughed at her sisters' complaining. Turning away from her she noticed Scott walking towards them, "Hey, Scott," she shouted.

Lydia turns to look up and waves, "Hey."

Scott begins to mumble to himself as he walks away. Lydia and Ariel turn to look at each other before nodding their heads and mumbling, "Weird."

Ariel looked over at Scott, fiddling with the locket around her neck. None of the girls had taken the necklaces off.

The girl sighed when the bell rang, signaling the beginning of their first period, "Lydia, can you help me with my books, " she asked, looking up to see that her sister was gone. Ariel nodded my head muttering, "Nevermind."

She noticed Scott leaning on the lockers, looking a bit distressed, "Hey, Scott, can you help me with my books?"

Scott opened his eyes to look at her for a few seconds before he sighed, nodding as he grabbed the books from the petit girl's hands.

Ariel smiled gratefully as she moved her crutches under her jean-jacket covered arms, "Thank you so much."

Scott shakes his head, obviously not in a social mood, 'No problem. It is my fault you are hurt, anyway."