Chapter 18

3rd Person POV

After a long day,they finally saw Hanji and Mobilt. Everyone are shock except (Y/n). Hanji look at (Y/n) and smile. "What?" (Y/n) ask. "You didn't break the promise huh?" Hanji ask. "What promise?" (Y/n) ask with his confused face. "You promise me you won't run?" Hanji ask. "When?" They all look at (Y/n). "You-" "Ignore him. Why are you here?" Levi ask. Hanji show him a paper.

"And there you have it. Our plan is a success." "What about Boss Reeves incident?" Armin ask. "We got a confession that proved the charge unfounded. His son Flagel really pulled through big time. They secret about the King is revealed to the people. All our actions were justified self-defense. In other word,we're free people now." They all cheer while (Y/n) just stand there clueless. 

"I'm confused. But since it's a happy thing..I should celebrate too..right?" (Y/n) mumbles. "Yeah. We will figure out what happen to you after they done celebrating." Mikasa said. "We have no idea where their leader, Eren and Historia." Levi said to Hanji. Hanji pulled out something. "I can help you with that." She said showing a book. "What is this now? Where did Eren and Historia go?" (Y/n) ask. They all except the Ackerman sweatdrop. 

"What exactly did you remember today?" Jean ask. "...Walk inside a house with supplies while listening to Eren and you arguing." (Y/n) said. "That's like...few days ago.."Armin said. "Look,just stay beside your friends. Your memory aren't that important anyway." Levi said. "Yes..sir." 

~Timeskip~

They're all now riding their horse. Armin with Mikasa, Hanji and Levi are now talking about the book Hanji hold. Sasha went next to (Y/n). "So..did you forget about us too?" Sasha ask.

~Flashback~

"Hitch. Can I use your notebook?" (Y/n) ask her. "..I'm not gonna ask. Here. But this is not mine. This is Annie's. The day they capture Annie..I found this book while cleaning up the mess..You know it right?" "Thanks.." "And in return,can you answer my question?" Hitch look at (Y/n). "Sure. What is it?"(Y/n) answer. "Annie..She don't like friends huh? No..it's fine. Don't answer. It's obvious." Hitch sigh. 

"If she doesn't like friends..she wouldn't be talking to you and I assume she talked to you before,right?" (Y/n) told her and give her a small smile. Hitch smile back and leave to meet Levi with Marlo. "Now..I have to write useful stuff here." 

~End flashback~

"Sasha..we're friends. How could I forget?"(Y/n) told her. She look down and smile. "Yeah..friend..I'm glad you remember." Sasha said and move from beside him. (Y/n) pulled out the notebook he got. 

1. Sho is Squad Leader for Military now

2. I'm in relationship with Sasha. 

3. Reiss is the true royal family

4. Christa is Historia Reiss

5. This is Annie's book I got from Hitch,Annie's friend.

6. Annie is in her ice form. She got caught by the Scout

7. The king know I'm one of the traitor

'Am I really that useless? The only info I have is about Sho,Annie and Historia. The only useful info is the king know who I am. And I'm IN relationship with Sasha? After free from the curse..I realize Bert really change me into an idiot. And the Scout found out a lot of info about titan shifter now.'  (Y/n) think. Jean secretly saw the hatred face (Y/n) make. 

"We're facing a big trouble if Kenny the ripper gonna be there. When you fight him,it's like fighting me. And with the weapon he has,he will be stronger." Levi said. "He's unbeatable." Sasha said. "Maybe we should wait for the other soldier." Connie said. Mikasa look at them "We can't." Mikasa said. "Right! Course not! If we wait for the others,Eren might get eaten." Connie answer.

"You know what? Based on what Captain said..it's not like he has no weak point." Armin said. "For real Armin?" Jean ask. "Yeah,I'm sure he's trained plenty,but having combat experience is something else." Armin answer. "I wonder,how is it that you live with Kenny the Ripper but know almost nothing about him,Levi?" Hanji ask. "Sorry, but I only found out his full name not too long ago. It's Kenny Ackerman,apparently. He's some relatives of yours?" Levi ask Mikasa.

"I heard from my parents that my dad side, the Ackerman were persecuted in the cities. My mom's family was Oriental,so being a different race means they don't fit in anywhere. Both were people chased deep in the mountains near the edge of the walls,so that how they met and married. But I never found out why the Ackerman were persecuted. My dad doesn't seems like different race like my mom was." Mikasa explain.

"Have you ever had that moment where it felt like power suddenly awakened inside you?" Levi ask. "There has." Mikasa answer. "Kenny had experience that too. Same with me." Levi said. (Y/n) look down to his book and write something.

8. Levi Ackerman

~

"Found it. A hidden door. Eren got to be in there with the enemy. Hopefully the layout in there is like I predict." Hanji said. "These presents better pay off,considering we went out of the way to prepare for them." Levi said. "Alright,we're ready." Armin said. "Are we? Is everyone ready to get their hands dirty too?" Levi ask and look toward (Y/n). "Feel free to kill anyone in your way." Levi said. (Y/n) look at him and pull his sword. "Then let's get going." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yeah. Enjoy. I know it's been a long time since I last update. Thanks for reading cute potatossssss. Byesss