Chapter 7

A/n: How I write the story will be different since this story was made 2 years ago. I'm going to continue this book because I myself want to know how I write the ending XD. Enjoy.
--------------------------------
(3rd Person POV)
"Annie..." "(Y/n). You okay?" Sho ask. "Yeah. I'm gonna go meet with Commander Pyxis." (Y/n) said and leave. He walk silently and suddenly there's a light tap on his shoulder. "Cadet (L/n). I'm sure we're suppose to meet at my office but since you're here let's talk." Commander Pyxis said.

(Y/n) salute. "Yes sir. So..what is it that you want to talk about?" "You and Cadet Daizuki will be transfer to other regiment." (Y/n) shocked. "What-" "Cadet Daizuki will be transfer to Military while you will be transfer to Survey Corps." (Y/n) sigh and nod.

"Sir!" A cadet appeared and went to Commander Pyxis. "There's titan inside Wall Rose!" The cadet inform. (Y/n) run outside without any word. 'Bert,Reiner! ...Sasha.'

(Bertholdt POV)
"It's the truth! I really hear footstep!" Sasha said. If (Y/n) is here with her,everyone will automatically believe her. It's a joke to everyone until Nanaba suddenly come from the window. "Everyone here?" Nanaba ask.

"Nanaba.." Christa said with her shocked face. "Multiple titan, 500 meter to the South. They're coming right this way. There's no time for you to gear up. Take your horses and evacuate all nearby homes and settlements. Understood?" Nanaba said.

Connie slowly look down. "From..the South?" He ask. Reiner look at me. "Has the wall been breached?!" Reiner ask me looking serious. 'We're here...how did Wall Rose..It can't be..'

((Y/n) POV)
"I can't stop this feeling..why did I think something is going to happen?" I said to myself and run to search for Commander Erwin. "Commander! I-I'm accepting to become a part of Survey Corps." I told him. He look at me. "Good choice but why are you in hurry?" Erwin ask.

"Can I know where did you put the other 104th cadet?" I ask. "They all will be fine and are on their way here. Go change uniform and check on Eren Yeager." He ordered. "...Yes sir." I said and quickly go change.

After change, I decide to walk around instead of checking up on Eren. I bump into someone. "Sho." "Hey. Survey Corps huh?" Sho ask. I look at him. "Military huh?" I ask back. "It's quite peaceful this evening. I'll get going now. Bye." He said and leave. 'I'll go check on Eren then.'

I knock on the door and saw Eren standing while Mikasa is holding her scarf. "(Y/n).." Mikasa said. "Hi. I'm just here to check on Eren. Erwin asked me to do so." I said sighing. "EREN! MIKASA! The titans! They're inside Wall Rose!" Armin said. More like screaming. "Oh,you guys don't know yet?" I leave with the three following me from behind.
---------------------
A/n: that's it for today! Thanks for the support you all give to make me continue this story! Love y'all!