Chapter 1

Edited: 22/2/2020

~(Y/N) POV~ 

'Welp,this is bored. I can't believe Shadis decide to pass me.' I think to myself. 'Remind me again why I can hear what you're thinking (Y/N) and why am I talking inside my head like you?..' 'I don't know Bert but I love it. We have telepathy power!' I say back to him but instead of replying me,he takes his chance to smack my head while Shadis doesn't look here. 

Talk about Shadis I saw a women get caught eating potato. Shadis scream at her and end up giving her laps. Damn. That's awful. Just kidding. I like to see people suffer. Reiner and Bertholdt call me to go to the dorm. I told them they can go first while I hunt for bedmates. Heh,bedmates.

"Bert let's go eat. I'm starving." Reiner said. Bertholdt then nod his head and go with him. 'Save spot for me kay?' I told Bert using our telepathy power. 'I hope so. I heard the sits are somehow full because there's a lot of cadet. Try to make it on time.' Bert replied. "Somehow I feels like I'm gonna have nowhere to sit." I told to myself and run to get Reiner and Bert quickly. 

Sadly...my place got taken..so..I guess I have to wait for the others to finish eat...Bert lips saying sorry to me. It's not his fault. Jean and Connie drag Marco to sit with them taking my place...I'll just...stay at dorm until they all finish eat. I go to my bed and take my drawing and walk outside. I saw potato girl is still running. Why not draw her? Heh. 

I finished my drawing and then I saw potato girl is not running. Instead, she's with Krista and Ymir. I think they're bringing her to dorm? What did I miss tho? I walk to my dorm to keep my drawing book and go to Mess Hall.  I'm the only one huh...Ouch. 

~Sasha POV~ 

I was on my way to the Mess Hall. After Ymir bring me to the dorm, I was still hungry so I ask Krista if she has any food more with her. Sadly she didn't have any..Ymir suggest me to go get food at the Mess Hall since there are leftover there. When I go there I spot a (H/C) hair male eating alone. He's staring at me?

"I thought you're dead after running for few hours." He said. Seriously? Who dies after running for few hours? "I was hungry and Ymir say there are leftover for me to eat." "Hmm...Why don't you eat my food then? I think the leftover they talk about are my food and I kinda lost my appetite to eat." "REALLY?! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!" I take the food in front of him and eat it. "So why are you the only one here if I may ask?" I ask him. "Well short story I don't have place to seat." "Oh so you're eating after the others go back to their dorm? Understood." 

~(Y/N) POV~ 

Sasha has finished eating so we decided to walk back dorm together. "Sasha can you keep me a promise?" "Sure what is it?" "Don't tell people that we're talking ya know?" She looks at me and then realise how cold I was earlier when she bump into me before introduction with Shadis. "Sure. But..can we be secret best friend?" Secret Bestfriend? "Great! Bye!" She go back to her dorm. I didn't answer yet...

After opening the door, I bump into horse- I mean Jean. "Watch where you're going." I told him coldly and walk to my bed. Jean looks like he's gonna pee after saw my death glare. 'Thanks Annie..' ' Can you please thanks Annie in person. I was gonna sleep before your voice came out.' Bert talk back to me. Gosh I forgot he can hear it. 'Sorry..' I told him and sleep.

A/N: Hey Guys! As always~ Grammar and English sucks. By the way hope you guys enjoy! See you tomorrow!

Sasha: What a liar. You publish this at Saturday but you promise Wednesday.

SHO: I DON'T HAVE TIME IDIOT! GO AWAY! SHOOOOOO! *throw potato*

Sasha: OML WHY DID YOU THROW THAT?!

SHO: HAHAHA TAKE THAT SUCKER