Chapter 13

(Y/n) POV

"Look. You're now in our hand so you should start talking now." Levi said. I ignore him. "(Y/n)...answer him please." Sasha said. 'Not that face...she's really scared of me now.' I use my hand and write some words on the air. Hanji look at me and sigh. "Give him a paper and pen." Hanji said. Moblit bring the pen and paper. He hand me those and I start writing. 

"Why are you giving him a paper? I mean..he can talk right?" Eren ask. Hanji turn Eren's head and he is now looking at me. I gave them the paper and Hanji take it from my hand. "Huh...Bertholdt has power to control you and you can't tell us anything since his last order is to keep quiet? Tell me why did he has the power to control you?" Hanji ask. I take the paper and write the answer. 

3rd Person POV

~Flashback~ 

"What's the answer?" (Y/n) ask. "I don't know. Please stop giving me these weird riddles." Bert said and go search for his book. "He's not suppose to born but the moment he come to this world...he's the most strong baby I've ever seen. And remember when our twins tell us they can talk to each other in their head? Bertholdt walk to me one day and told me (Y/n) do everything he order." 'Huh? Mom?' (Y/n) peek and could see his mother hair. 

"Maybe it's like the story the people tell me. The Elite Twins. There's a story about a pair of twins and the older can control the younger while the younger is stronger than the older twin. But one day, the older twin control the youngest by giving a hard order and the younger twin stop talking. He is still under control so he just become his older brother's bodyguard and he die getting eaten by a titan. I heard the moment his brother got the power to transform into titan,he suddenly has the power to become a titan and he didn't have choice but to become a warrior." 

(Y/n) search for Bertholdt and hug him. "Bert...you won't use me right? You can control me but you won't take advantage of me for your benefits right?" (Y/n) ask. "O-of course. Hey,don't worry! I won't do that to you,never!" Bertholdt said smiling. 

~End flashback~

'It's all a lie.' (Y/n) sigh. "Huh. Elite twins huh? So you didn't want to become a warrior but after Bertholdt has the power to transform into a titan,you also has the power?" Hanji ask. (Y/n) nod and look at Sasha. She still avoid eye contact with (Y/n). "So you can't do anything. You just a lazy bastard but you do something because you're ordered to do it. Have you consider to try avoid doing what you're ask to do?" Levi ask. (Y/n) shake his head. 

"I don't want to do this but...Erwin said...you're a traitor but only the Survey Corps know about this. Erwin told us if you're really innocent..we will keep you as a member of the Scout and all you have to do now is protect Eren and Historia. Got it?" Levi said. Mikasa, Eren,Armin and Sasha shocked while Jean,Connie and (Y/n) look at each other. (Y/n) nod and look at Hanji. "Thank you...Section Commander and Lance Corporal." (Y/n) said and for the first time..they're glad to hear the voice. 

"Let's all leave him so he can rest." Hanji said and they all leave. Sasha stay behind and look at (Y/n). "Hey...sorry that your 'Secret Bestfriend' turns out to be a traitor. I didn't mean to lie to you." (Y/n) said. "It's fine. I'm the one who befriend you. You lie to me but I know you didn't mean to do it. Let's start over..okay?" Sasha smile. (Y/n) smile and nod. "I'm (Y/n) Hoover. Can I ask you...a beautiful lady to be my bestfriend?" (Y/n) chuckle at Sasha's reaction. "Geez, no need to compliment me. Well, I,accept the handsome guy to become my bestfriend. I'm Sasha Blaus, it's a pleasure to meet you." Sasha laugh and leave to give (Y/n) some rest time.

--------------------------------------

A/n: Ready for season 3 mai friend. Byesss