Chapter 16

3rd Person POV 

"Eren will be eaten?" Armin ask. "Yeah. Eren remember a conversation like this..." Hanji said talking about the conversation between Bertholdt and Ymir. Mikasa and (Y/n) doesn't like their topic for different reason. "Speculating based on that,Ymir was a titan wandering alone outside the wall. Reiner,Bertholdt,Annie and..(Y/n) had a comrade that she ate." 

Hearing that (Y/n) walk away with his angry face. Sasha look at him while standing behind Jean. "You can go after him if you want." Levi said. "It's fine. He need his 'alone' time." Sasha said as they continue talking. (Y/n) is now sitting at who know where (XD) and slowly crying. "Yeah. You're born to strong but...you failed to save him. What kind of human are you? Who am I kidding..I'm not even human." (Y/n) talk to himself. 

"Who said that? I'm pretty sure (Y/n) I know is human." "Sasha." "I hate seeing you like this." Sasha said. "...but-" "Hmm...Why don't you change your situations. You need to wake up everyday thinking that..Oh Yeah! Think as if your secret is not expose yet. The Scouts,King and me don't know you're a warrior! Think like that and act like before!" Sasha said trying to cheer up (Y/n).

"Sasha..you know I can't do that." (Y/n) mumble. "Ah..I guess..At least I try. Let's go. Levi ask me to tell you to get ready." She sigh. "Alright. Let's go." They both get ready and (Y/n) wear his cloak and Hanji hold is shoulder. "Levi right now have Mikasa to help. I'm gonna go see Erwin to tell him what we know about the Reiss family. Can you come with us? He want to see if you're still with us or not." Hanji said. (Y/n) nod and they go together.

~At Erwin Office~

"Excuse me..Erwin.." Hanji went to Erwin and whisper something. (Y/n) saw Commander Pyxis smile and he replied with nod. (Y/n) wait outside but he still can hear what they're talking. "What I thought is right. The current royal family is a fraud. Reiss is the true royal family." Erwin said. 'Historia...is the next Queen..this is currently not my problem.' (Y/n) think. 

They continue to talk as (Y/n) slowly feels tired. "Hanji. Get far away from here." Erwin said. "Huh?! What are you planning to do?" Hanji ask. "I need to be the face of Scout Regiment. You should act at your own discretion. Furthermore,the next commander of the Scout Regiment Hanji Zoe,it's you. The Scout are in your hand." Erwin said and walk out. 

He look at (Y/n) and smile. "Glad you're still with us." Erwin whisper and left. Hanji,Mobilt and (Y/n) run and look at Erwin. "What do we do now?!" Mobilt ask. "I'll go check on Levi and the other. Where do you think they might be?" (Y/n) ask Hanji. 

-----------------------------------------------

A/n:Alright time to see my bae Sho. JK. Sorry for short chapter. I'm having fever right now so..yeah. Thanks for reading ya'll cute potato.