Chapter 4

Edited: 22/2/2020

A/N: I'm using my phone sooo some spelling mistake is coming!
____________

(Y/N) POV

'God, I'm hoping to see Sasha but where is she?' "What was that?" Bert ask. "Oh. I mean..you know, I want to see Sasha because...she said if she gets in Top 10 I must give her bread!" I answered Bert back. "Ok..." Bert go to Reiner. Annie walk towards me and sit next to me. "You know Bertholdt is not that dumb. I saw you with Sasha all the times. Maybe time to be honest with them and say you like her." She said.

I wish I could. "Well.. I'll tell them. Soon." She went to her seat back. "Oh yeah, Sho, how much did you heard us?" I ask Sho who is in front of me the whole time. "Having crush on Sasha?" He ask. "Yeah.." I answered him. "Look at Eren there. Fighting with horseface again." He told me. 

"When will they stop."I said sighing. "By the way,are you interested in Survey Corps too?" He ask. All people suddenly stop talking. I guess Sho voice could be heard by them. "No-" "Hah! Look Jeager! Even (Y/N) thinks Survey Corps is suicidal!" I punch him. "I'm not done. No I'm not really into Survey Corps but I admire them. I'm joining the Garrison." I answered him and go to the dorm.

~Time skip~

"Damn it. You guys are top 10 while I'm here getting 19 because of my lack of training." I told them. "Well you need to be in Garrison remember? And we can't beat Mikasa so we're stuck at 2,3 and 4." Reiner answered. " I'm pretty sure you can take the number 1 rank from Mikasa if you are joining either Survey Corps or Military Police." Bert said and smile.

"We're going to spilt up soon..I hope you remember the promise or I'm joining the Military." I told them. They all laugh of course except Annie. Actually I'm not joking,if this plan didn't work like what we plan, I'll join Military Police and kill three of you.

~Time skip again~ (Gomen)

Annie and me both leave our place. I'm now part of the Garrison. Annie. Good luck. Suddenly, Sasha scream."(Y/N)!! WRITE LETTER TO ME OKAY!!" I looked at her. 'Curse you for being cute.....' "OKAY!" I answered her. All people are shocked at my friendly side.

"(Y/N) (L/N)..I was reading some reports about you and I want you to join Military Police." Huh? is that allowed? I mean I'm one of the best in class. Of course..'Do something fast!' 'I know Bert.' "No thanks. I choose the Garrison. Sayonara!" I ran searching for Sho.

~Next Day~
"(Y/N) do you want some too?" Sasha ask. "I'm not gonna eat those. You guys can get your butt kick if they found out you're stealing meat again." I told her. 'Ok CutieBert I'm ready to see your actions!' 'Nice.. nickname?' 'Hurry..Eren is standing like a it's a freaking Anime and he's the main character.' 'Okay,okay. Get away from the wall now.' I went to see Reiner and I heard an explosions. Plan 1 start.

After the wall break, I was assigned to be with Jean group to clear the Titan. Let just say...Eren got eaten by Titan in front of my face. "Good job. He's useless anyway." "H-how can you be so cruel?" Armin? Oh he heard me. Darn it. "You know Eren...is useless anyway. Bye!" I went to search for Reiner and Bert.

I've been killing Titan and searching them for 5 minutes! Where are they?! 'I'll just go to Armin back.' How nice... they're with Armin all this time?! 'You guys are here all the time?!' 'Uh yeah. I was surprised to heard Eren die.' I land and saw Mikasa is landing next to me. Probably looking for Eren that is already gone.

"Tch-" Mikasa cut me and rush toward me and put blade near my throat. "He is not useless!" She said and fly to..HQ I guess? With all cadet following her 'What did I miss?' 'I guess you miss her saying she's stronger than us that she can do all things alone and Jean making us follow her.'

"Oh? Not bad Ackerman." I was about to fly until Sasha call me. "(Y/N)! Do you have enough gas? Actually we all here are low of gas." She said. "I have enough gas cause I kinda spend my time walking on roof instead of flying. Let me bring you so that you can save some gas."

Sasha POV

"S-seriously?!" I want to refuse but then Christa fly past me and accidentally bump into me. I was about to fall then (Y/N) catch me. "So is that a Yes or No?" He ask I look at Christa who is flying she shows thumbs up at me. "Sure?" He smiled and bring me bridal style.

(Y/N) POV

For people who eats a lot she is not that heavy. I bring her to HQ and then saw the others. Mikasa is glaring at me. Okay...Seriously she's too obsessed with Eren. I put Sasha down. They are making plan to kill those Titan so that we can refill our gas. 'Well,they ask me to shoot?! I can kill titan better than Ackerman.' "Don't fire yet..." I waited for Marco to send the signal and when he did the signal I shot and ouch..the titan eyes.

After that Sasha and Connie didn't cut deeper so the Titan is still alive but Mikasa and Annie save them. "So..we should really fill our gas now." I told them. They all agree and start fill up their gas. I'm next to Sasha and she really need someone to teach her how to refill her gas. 

After that, everyone look at the Titan who help them reach HQ.  That's titan shifter? The Titan is getting eaten by other Titan. He's still alive but out of nowhere that Titan is running towards another Titan. "That Titan..is the one who kill Thomas!" I see..does that Titan shifter know Thomas?

After that, the titan collapse and someone just come out from the neck of the titan. I went to look too and then we saw Jeager. 'Holy mother-' 'Don't swear.' 'He's...a titan shifter?' I went to the titan neck after Mikasa with Armin went first. Eren...

__________
A/N: thanks for reading! Don't forget to vote! And yeah..I don't really remember what happened in season 1 because I'm watching season 3 right now. Sorry if it is different than what you watch at anime!! Hope you guys enjoy! Bye! Sho OUT!!!!