Ch. 1

A/N: I think this story is gonna go slow so please bear with me and thank you for reading! Also i didn't make up twitch/discord/Minecraft names for (y/n) so feel free to make your own :) 
                                                    -your lovely author
———————————————————————————
"Welcome, welcome everyone!" I talk to my fans on Twitch- surprisingly I have gotten so many viewers on the short amount of time I've been streaming. I like to think my personality is one of the reasons but there are a good amount of gross guys asking to see my breasts. But I do have a good amount of people who I consider actual fans who like my content and personality.

"Today we're going to play, drumroll please... MINECRAFT" I say as I load up the screen. I see the viewers are pleased with that, as they were the ones who keep pushing me to play it.

"And today, guys. I am super excited to announce- I got invited into... SMPLive! I'm not sure how much I'll get along with these guys seeing as I've never met them but let's get into the game!" I log into the discord server and immediately hear loud laughing. As soon as I joined everything got quiet. I'm super nervous and decided to try and break the ice until a voice, a super loud voice interrupts me, "who are you?" Causing me to flinch from the loudness and I quickly laugh it off, trying to not seem awkward.

"Sorry (y/n), Jschlatt leave her alone" says Carson. He's the only person I know from this group. I laugh and I go "he almost gave me a heart attack" the group chuckles and i hear Jschlatt say "Holy shit! You're (y/n)! I didn't recognize your gamer tag" I laugh

"The one and only" i say. I hear a kind of defeated laugh. And the line go quiet- "anyone there?" Travis is the first to talk "yeah sorry, he thinks you're hot" i laugh thinking he's joking.

The loud mic is on again and i hear JSchlatt say, "why the FUCK would you tell her that" along with a crash and thumping. I laugh even more. Carson says "so let's show you around the server" i follow his little character and we do a bit where they make me go into a swimming pool and show me what the swimming pool is. I have a laugh out of that and punch their characters which doesn't do anything to them and they continue laughing. Then Jschlatt tells me to go into a small building.

"I dunno my chat is telling me not to trust you..." he laughs my comment off and proceeds to try to push my character in. When i continue ignoring him he goes again with the mic "i said get in" i cringe at the sudden loud sound. "Shut the fuck up" i say sternly and loud. The rest of the group laughs and Jschlatt's character looks down. He whispers to Travis to follow him and see their characters duck and hear Jschlatt whisper again "i thought that was kind of hot" everyone starts laughing including me. "Aw, you're cute"

We continue playing for a while until we have wasted three hours. Jschlatt and i getting to know each others humor better, he's quite funny. My chat goes crazy seeing how much we get along. As I yawn i take into account that i should probably go to sleep. "Alright everyone i think I'm about to log out for now" the boys groan but say their goodbyes. Before i log off Jschlatt says to follow him, my chat goes crazy and the boys start whistling and saying "oooooh" i laugh and say okay but he better follow back.

I get off the call and turn to my camera "alright my beautifuls! Thank you for watching! I'll see you guys next time!" While also asking to sub and follow my social medias. After everything i get ready for bed and reach for my phone to follow him. I take a look at his pictures "ooh he's not bad" two seconds later he follows me.
In the morning i see a DM from the one and only Jschlatt.

———————————————————————————
Thanks everyone! If you like it please comment or send me a message to know if i should keep going with the book.