Eight

Antara: Hi busy personality

Antara: Hi busy personality. How are you?

Antara: Where are you?

Abhimanyu: Hello Missy. Me? I am at work. Why? What's wrong?

Antara: Nothing. Actually, I was thinking that maybe we could meet but how stupid of me I didn't even ask you that where exactly you live in India and in which company you work.

Antara: By the way where do you live?

Abhimanyu: In city, of dreams.

Antara: Mumbai? Really? What a coincidence. I also live in Mumbai. We really need to meet dude.

Abhimanyu: You really seem impatient to meet me. As if I am that Abhimanyu superstar.

Antara: Oh! Please. I am dying to meet only one person, and that is Abhimanyu Kapoor. You know what? Few weeks back-- the day when you texted me, that day he was going to conduct a fan meeting and was going to reveal a surprise. However, it didn't happen.

Abhimanyu: It's nice that you like him a lot but as far as I know, he is a superstar and every girl crushes on him. He is the youngest star who has a lot of money, lives a luxurious life. Why wouldn't anyone love him? People are always after money, they don't care about emotions. For them all that matters is money and nothing else.

Antara: Wait a second. What are you even trying to say. I am not able to interpret the meaning behind your text. I am not like those girls okay, who cheat on their boyfriends and promise to marry them for the sake of money. I have my standards. Alright!

Antara: Firstly yes I do crush on him, he is my love, but you know why? Because he healed me, his music has healed me. At times when I was hurt I used to listen his songs and it was his voice that used to soothe my feelings. His voice is mesmerising. I don't lust over his money because I know that unfortunately he is out of my reach. I am just a simple fan for him, but he is my healing power. Leave it you can't understand. Your girlfriend ditched you so that doesn't mean that every girl is the same.

Antara: Good Bye.

Abhimanyu: Antara, listen my Intention was not to hurt you. I didn't mean any offence at all.

Abhimanyu: I am sorry.

Abhimanyu: Antara are you reading my texts?

Abhimanyu: Hey? You there? Please don't ignore me.

Abhimanyu: I know you are upset. I am sorry again.

Abhimanyu: Bye. Good Night.

---------------------------------------------------

Are you liking the story so far?
Or is it boring?

Currently who is your celebrity crush?❤️

What do you think Abhimanyu wanted to say? Was he right?