Twenty Three

Abhi: Good Morning my lovely girlfriend

Abhi: Good Morning my lovely girlfriend. I hope you had alluring dreams about your would to be husband.

Antara: Good Morning my hot Boyfriend. Oh! please I was dreaming about my one and only love..

Abhi: Oh really but I though that your love is none other than your would to be husband. Do I need to fight with someone for you. If yes then I assure you he is going to definitely loose it.

Antara: You chessy Idiot. I love you and only you.

Abhi: I hope you liked the surprise.

Antara: Abhi I didn't like it but loved it. You know what? I still feel like this all is a dream. You Texting me, our friendship, our confession, this whole truth of you being the superstar. Is it really real?

Abhi: I know right. I also feel the same but if this is a dream then I would never want to wake up. I want to live this beautiful dream with you.

Antara: Abhi there is one thing which I have been pondering over. All the celebrities and your fans appreciated our love yesterday but what about your rest of the fans. I hope they accept us. I am a bit scared.

Abhi: Hey! Don't worry love. We are together in this. I know my fans will support us. Nothing can come between true love. Just have faith in me. Everything will be alright.

Antara: I love you so much Abhi.

Abhi: I love you too Antara.