Twenty Two

Antara's POV

Antara's POV

Right now I was sitting in the VIP area in the third row and the seats were getting occupied quickly.

Still I haven't heard anything from Abhi. Where is he? I thought.

"Good evening to everyone. It's my pleasure to share this night with all of you here. I Shivam Singh your host for the evening welcomes you all in The Star's Night 2020. Let's start the show." The host cheered.

It has been half an hour and there is no news from Abhi. I am constantly texting him but he is not even replying.

Where are you Abhi. Come fast. I thought.

I was still waiting for his reply that, someone caught my attention.

"And the best singer award goes to--- Abhimanyu Kappor."

And there was my love Abhimanyu Kapoor but then again I was waiting for my real love.

Where are you Abhi? Even Abhimanyu Kapoor has arrived. I wondered.

Abhimanyu kappor had all the charms.There were muscles under his shirt. His jet black hair flopped over his eyes. He was looking so handsome in his black formals.

--------------------------------------------------

Abhimanyu's POV

Finally it was time, not only I received an award for best singer but I am going to reveal my true identity in front of my love. I hope you just don't panic. My love. I thought.

I went towards the stage and took the award in my hands.

"Wow this feels ecstatic. The feeling of holding the award for best singer is indescribable. I would like to express my gratitude to all my fans. Thanks for loving me guys. I would like to thanks my parents for always supporting me and having faith in me. Lastly I would like to thanks my team. I know I can be a handful sometimes but people always manage to handle me." I said while chuckling. I could see people laughing at my last statement.

After giving my thanks giving speech I wondered my eyes in the VIP area and saw her. To describe her as beautiful would be an understatement. She was more than that. She was like a goddess looking so pretty in that dress. I took a breath and continued.

"Guys I would like to share something with you all. I promise it wouldn't take long." I said while smiling a bit.

"How should I explain that how I met my love. It's quite a funny story. Usually we hear people saying that they met their other half in a party, in an event, in a club or some other place. But have you ever heard that two people met each other through texts."

"No Right? It's kind of unbelievable. Well! For me also it was very strange, our meeting was strange but honestly love is strange itself."

"I've only ever loved one person but she ditched me on the day of our engagement. She is a successful model and I was going to announce our engagement in front of the media and my fans but she left me for some other guy. Also had some guts to cheat behind my back and when I asked her why? then she replied me saying that I was only her ATM machine."

"Well That hurts. But not anymore because I found her. I found you love. That day I had drowned myself in alcohol and by mistake texted a stranger."

"Initially we were strangers but with passing days our bond started to grow. I felt a sudden attraction towards you. I thought maybe it's just an infatuation but no it was more than that. The day when you told me a guy had asked you out honestly I was hella jealous but I feared that I would loose you."

"Do you guys think it's possible to fall in love with someone whom we have never met. Trust me it is possible and it's the best thing that happened to me. We both always texted each other, until an hour before we haven't seen each other but now I can see her sitting in the third row and looking so confused."

"It's not your fault love because it's my fault that I kept my identity hidden. But now I am ready to announce that I Abhimanyu Kappor is in love with a gorgeous beauty who is all mine and she is Antara Sharma."

And there I said it.

Slowly I stepped down from the stage and made my way towards Antara. When I stepped in front of her, I witnessed various emotions on her face.

"Antara it's me your Abhi. I am sorry for hiding the truth but I was just afraid of your reaction. I have gathered a lot of courage to do this and now it's your decision. Whatever you decide I would accept it. Just a reminder that Whether it's Abhi or Abhimanyu Kapoor both are your fans." I confessed while holding her soft hands in mine.

My fingers stroked her hands and a thrilling shiver coursed over us.

"Abhi" she stuttered.

"Yes." I whispered softly trying to get a hold of her emotions.

"Even if you would have been some other Abhimanyu and not some superstar. I would still love you the same. I love you for who you are and not for fame. I want to live with you and not with your money. I love you so much Abhi." Antara confessed.

----------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

They both stood facing each other, ignoring the cheerings and loud hootings from the crowd.

Abhimanyu's lips were getting closer and her heart decided to skip a beat. Antara parted her lips when his lips met hers. The kiss remained soft, gentle, slow. Abhimanyu took his time and explored every inch of her mouth very slowly and steadily.

----------------------------------------------------

Finally they have met.

How was the chapter? Hope you guys liked it.