Twenty One

Antara: Abhi today is the day when we are going to meet

Antara: Abhi today is the day when we are going to meet. Hai Bhagvan (Oh God). I am so anxious right now. I don't know what to do.

Antara: But Abhi where are we going to meet? What should I wear? Is it a formal place or an Informal place?

Abhi: It's an award show.

Antara: ??

Abhi: We are going for an award show. Today is the biggest award show which is being held in our city. Many celebrities will come there and we both will go there too. Hopefully Abhimanyu Kapoor will come too.

Antara: Abhi but why are we going there. I would really love to meet Abhimanyu kappor but right now I want to see you.

Abhi: We'll meet soon love. Just be ready by 7:00pm. A car will come to pick you up at your place. Text me your address and your dress would be delivered at your door step within two hours.

Antara: uh-- dress? There is no need Abhi. I can try something from my own collection. I think I have something fancy. No need to worry.

Abhi: Don't worry your pretty mind about it. This all is a part of surprise. So just accept it, the only thing you have to do it is to come on time.

Antara: Okay! Okay! I'll be in time. It just takes me five minutes to get ready.

Abhi: That every girl says. But we all know the truth.

Antara: Yes you are right and similarly every guy says that they are more mature and practical, but still shit happens.

Abhi: Are you trying to act smart right now?

Antara: Oh me no--not at all love.

Abhi : Jhalli(Idiot).

Antara: So what? Don't you like me?

Abhi: Oh girl you have no idea how much I like you.

------------------------------------------------

Antara's POV

Finally the day had arrived when I would meet my Abhi. Panic was kicking me from inside. My legs were slightly bouncing up and down.

It was past 6:30 and the driver would be here in half an hour. I applied neutral make-up including an eyeliner and a red lipstick. My dress was an elegant red strapless gown which was a less revealing one. I decided to go with heels instead of flat footwear.

There I saw a black Lamborghini waiting for me

There I saw a black Lamborghini waiting for me. Quickly I made my way inside that car not wanting any further delay.

The only question in my mind was where is Abhi? What surprise is he planning?

After driving for an hour. The driver stopped his car and I stepped out only to realise that it is a very crowded place. There were many media people, may celebrity's and few politicians as well.

Why was this place so crowded?

Why wouldn't it be? It's an award show after all my mind mocked.

I started hyperventilating that suddenly my phone vibrated indicating that I have received a new text.

Abhi: My driver texted me that you have reached the venue.

Antara: Yes Abhi and I am standing at the entrance. Where are you? Why are you not here?

Abhi: Calm down Love. I have send one of my friend to pick you up from the entrance. Keep on standing there. Don't go anywhere else.

Antara: But how will he recognise me?

Abhi: I have send him a picture of the dress that I purchased for you. He will recognise you by the dress but when he comes to you say 'Abhi' and if he nods then accompany him. Don't worry. Just keep in touch with me.

Antara: Okay. I trust you.

Abhi: And I love you, See you soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

Finally they are going to meet. I promise they'll meet in the next chapter.

Hope their Encounter goes well.