Fourteen

Antara: Holy fish

Antara: Holy fish

Antara: Abhi where are you?  Here I am bawling my eyes out and you are sleeping.

Antara: I am freaking out Abhi.

Antara: I can't breathe.

Abhi: Antara? Are you okay? Where are you?

Abhi: Antara? Say something? Where the hell are you?

Abhi: Fuck it! Antara. If you are kidding then don't because currently I am hyperventilating.

Antara: It's beautiful.

Abhi: What?

Antara: His song. Abhimanyu Kapoor released his new song and it's freaking perfect. He is perfect.

Abhi: Are you serious right now? Because I really intend to give you a piece of mind. You weren't able to breathe because of his song? Really?

Antara: Of course. He just took my breath away. You know what his new song is about a stranger.  An unexpected meeting with an unexpected stranger. Wow! That's a big Wow.

Antara: Also were you concerned for me.

Abhi: No. I wasn't.

Antara: Oh c'mon stop lying. You were concerned for your pretty friend.

Abhi: I don't know if you are pretty?

Antara: Are you indirectly asking me for my pic?

Abhi: Is it working?

Antara: Absolutely not. Who knows you are some serial killer. I don't want to die at such a young age.

Abhi: "_"

Abhi: You are unbelievably insane but cute and without any doubt I can say that you are beautiful.

Abhi: A beautiful person with a beautiful soul.

Antara: "_"

Antara: Goodnight.

--------------------------------------------------