Chapter 5

A fancy night club, loud music, bitter drinks down the throat, and beautiful girls dancing on the floor; this the perfect setup that Daksh Khurana needs to live his life on a Saturday night. At least till now. Unless a sweet and soft breeze called Annika entered his life.

And now that he saw her once, even the sexiest girls in their most glam outfit seem unappealing to him. The reason he, the Daksh Khurana is seating by Marine Drive leaving his much-awaited Saturday night party. Reason? While sipping his drinks he could only imagine her crunched-up the nose with disgusted written all over her face when he first bought the drinking topic to her. Seeing her smart and jovial aura he had thought she might like partying but man he was wrong! Terribly wrong! So, he didn't dare to say anymore to make her run for her life.'

Until meeting her he knew all the smart girls liked to get drunk, dance their heart out in a club wearing the sexiest dress. But she changed his idea about girls. He realized there can be girls, who are independent, smart, established still grounded. There can be girls who are beautiful without having any attitude for her beauty. And there are girls who could make others smile doing nothing, nothing other than just be in your mind.

She has something in her that seems to charm everyone around her, and she is so unaware of all these. And that would just make her even more beautiful. He seems like a lake in a dreaded dessert. Giving peace to someone's heart while snatching sleeping from their eyes.

This makes him wonder about his most intelligent friend intelligence now. Was he really intelligent? Then why he appears to a complete dumb to him? Or else why would he call him to make her fall in love with him? Why would he arrange for his date with her, himself only to have red eyes later? OK, that was due to the insect that went into his eyes. His bad. But then, why would the guy again look with longing at the girl with hope when she returns from a damn date?

If his friend wasn't confusing already, the girl was even more. Though he wasn't any practicing psychologist, still one thing was clear to him. Their longing and complaints about the other one. If Shivaay looked at her with longing, he noticed Annika staring at him with unsung pain.

It was as if they were in love, but for both, it seemed unrequited. Just as his.

And he knows, this time... there will be things that would happen, walls will crack, rivers will flow, hearts will break..... but at last, someone will smile.

Someone has to. With that, he got up only to find his phone flashing with the name... Annika.

_<->_

Hi. This is the 5th chapter of Tere Bina. Felt to add Daksh's POV as it might turn the story a little more interesting. I will love to know your thoughts on him. What do you think? Is he a positive entry or negative? Let me know in the comment.