Chapter 4

Here is the next part. Hope you guys will like it. Also tell me if you guys want a chapter from Daksh's POV. Cause Daksh plays a very important role here. 

The reason behind your smile and tears can be the same person

That is when you realize the depth of your feelings.

It was almost midnight. The whole mansion was silent. So silent that he could hear his breath and his drumming hearts. He could feel his heart burning. Caressing his heart did nothing. So he went and took the medicine prescribed for his chest pain and laid on the bed. But just like last night his expensive mattress failed to provide him the comfort that he required to him. Taking these medicines for all those years had made him adapt to them so well that now even these pills fail to make him sleep. So taking his pillow he moved near the pool side.

This pool side has been his favorite part of the entire mansion from his childhood. This was the reason he chose this room for himself. The soft midnight breezes along with the soft reflection of moonlight on the water makes him feel alive. It allows him to think better. And he knew he was in a need of this today.

Sitting there he played the Hariprasad Chaurasia playlist from his gallery. A remedy that helps him to deal with all his stress. Keeping his phone aside he closed his eyes to think about his day. And all he could see was her face. But this time, she wasn't smiling in his dream. Today she was looking broken. Her otherwise smiling eyes looked dull and ridden with lots of pain. Those sparkling eyes seemed misty today. They looked oddly accusing. And then she just left, leaving him alone in the dark night.

His eyes opened with a jolt. If he knew anything by now was that he can bear anything but not her tears. Even a slight lining of tears in those eyes can make him lose his cool. Though in dreams but still her tears pained him. It was only today that she was teary, otherwise he never remembers her sad face.

It was then that he realized that she left the mansion with the same teary eyes today. He saw her looking at him and Tia with a broken face and leaving the mansion without looking at him for once. Just like she did.....in his dreams.

But why? Why would she be broken seeing him with someone else? Now that she had Daksh in her life.

Daksh, his bestfriend. A friend who had been there for him always. A friend that he wants to stay with Annika now, forever. He knew he could keep her happy. He knew he had everything that his... friend Annika will need in her life. Ever. He knew Daksh was the most compatible guy Annika could ever ask for. A guy with good education, good moral value, and also good humor. Someone who can make Annika smile till her heart feels with every happiness, someone who can make her forget all her pains and fill her life with more colors. Someone who could crack lame jokes with her and will participate in her stupid plans.

Just the perfect couple. They will make.

Daksh and Annika.

Nothing like him. A man who has a lot of baggage with him. A man without emotion, a man incapable of feeling love, a man who doesn't know how to feel emotions. Who doesn't know how to take care of someone. He can only be the eclipse to the moon she was. Only Daksh was capable of being her sun, making her glow even in her darkest days.

And nothing would make him happier than that.