03 | Paisley

"Do you know what you're going to do?" Artemis questions as we lean against the row of lockers. We look down the hallway as it fills with students.

We'd come in early today, prepared to start our mission.

I shake my head. "I don't know yet."

"We've been over this." Reid nods down the hallway. "Think of him as any other teenage boy, all they want is a cute girl to have sex with."

I look at him deadpan. "Do you want to have sex with me?" I question and his eyes wanders from our targets and focuses on me, looking up and down my body.

"No offence, but you don't have the mechanisms I'm looking for." He shakes his head and looks down the hall again, "He does." He nods at the boy coming out of a classroom, curly brunette hair falling into brown eyes.

"Exactly." I whisper, looking back at Alessio, narrowing my eyes, and pursing my lips. My eyes go to the curly haired boy, Danny. "So go get him." I smirk as a plan formulates.

"Danny?" Reid questions, not tearing his eyes from the boy.

"Yes." I start to walk, feeling both Reid and Artemis follow me.

When we get closer, I fall back and pull Artemis with me, we both watch as Reid continues to walk.

He stops in front of the boy and smiles, saying something. The boys cheeks warm and he nods before walking away.

"He swings for the other team, but he still plays ball." Artemis whispers beside me as we watch Reid disappear down the hall. Following behind a certain boy. I roll my eyes.

"Ready?" I hush.

"For what?"

"Trip me."

"Okay." She shrugs and sticks her foot slightly in front of mine and I tumble toward the ground.

"Oh shit." She whispers, her hands reaching for me.

Hands hook under my arms and I'm pulled into someone's chest, their strength stabilising me.

I glance up, blinking as I make eye contact with startling blue ones.

"Sorry." I breathlessly whisper, pushing myself up and away from Alessio.

"Are you okay, Paisley?" Artemis plays her part, looking at me in alarm.

"I'm fine." I whisper, remaining eye contact and forcing my cheeks to redden slightly.

"Are you sure?" He whispers and I nod, silence taking over before he shakes his head. "Good" he turns and walks away.

I open my mouth and glance at Artemis.

"What the-" she whispers.

It might be a bit harder than I expected. How do you seduce a teenage boy?

• • •

Okay so it was a lot harder than I expected.

I breathe out a puff of air and take my seat in the classroom, laying my head on the desk in exasperation.

A knuckle knocks against my desk and I glance up with dead eyes.

"What?" I ask the boy who is turned in his seat to look at me.

"There's a party at my house, tonight." He slips me a piece of paper "Everyone's invited." He turns back in his seat, not waiting for an answer.

I'm not going to a party.

I grind my teeth and stuff the paper in my pocket as the teacher comes in, sitting his brief case on the ground.