Part II

"Where the heck are they?"

"No idea. I checked everywhere." 

"Me too."

"They're not in any of our rooms?" 

"Nope."

"Did they leave the hotel?"

 "Where would they go?"

"I don't know. Sightseeing out there somewhere?"

"At 1 AM? I don't think so. Let's try searching for the hotel again. I'll try the bar."

 "I'll check the pool and other outdoor areas."

"And I'll go back to the casino. Let's meet back here when we're done."

"Why don't we just wait until they return? They're not kids, you know. I'm sure they're fine."

"Because I have this nagging feeling that they would do something crazy."

 "Like what? They've been over each other for years now."

"I know but Fany just had a bad break up and Taeng's not really dating anyone, is she?"

"She has never really dated anyone. Not since Fany anyway." 

"Exactly why we should worry. Now let's go. We need to find them."

"You seriously have to learn to chill, Soonkyu. I mean it's not like they'd-­‐..."

The four friends stopped in their tracks when they saw the people they were looking for walk unsteadily past them with their arms linked – giggling and snickering happily.

The pair had confetti and bits of rice stuck to their hair and faces in addition to the flowers resting on their ears.

"Where were they?" Yuri mumbled to herself before turning to go towards the direction her friends came from.

"Yah!" Sunny rushed towards the two, blocking their path. "Where the heck have you two been? Do you know what time it is?!"

"SUNNY!"

 "SOONKYU!"

Taeyeon and Tiffany shouted simultaneously.

"Where have you been?" Sunny repeated her question.

"Look, look, look!" Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand and lifted it, nearly hitting Sunny's face in the process.

"Why am I looking at a drunk's hand?"

"Not the hand. The ring!" Taeyeon pointed at the gold band on Tiffany's finger. She then lifted her other hand, showing Sunny the same ring around her finger. "Isn't it awesome?"

Sunny's eyes widened. "Please don't tell me that you-­‐..." 

"WE GOT MARRIED!" Taeyeon happily exclaimed. 

"WHOO!" Tiffany clapped her hands and laughed happily.

"Now if you'll excuse me, my wife and I are going to celebrate," said Taeyeon as she wrapped her arm around the giggling Tiffany's shoulders and pulled her to start walking again.

Sunny was still staring at the two in shock when Hyoyeon and Sooyoung came to stand next to her.

"Did I hear right? They got married?" asked Hyoyeon, flabbergasted.

"GUYS! GUYS!" Yuri suddenly came running towards them. "I think they were at the chapel! What the heck were they doing there? Was there a party or something?"