Chapter 41;

Harry's POV

I was nervous standing at her door, I felt as if I was standing at a principals office door about to be told off.

I rang the doorbell twice before I saw her figure through the glass. She opened the door, standing to the side to let me in. She was in a light jumper and grey shorts - her typical lazy outfit.

"Hi," I greeted carefully. She quietly nodded following me into the livingroom.

Harly jumped up at me in excitement, climbing all over me sniffing and snorting at me as I excitedly tickled her. It had been a while since i'd seen her, she was turning slowly into a strong dog rather than a meek puppy.

Once she jumped down Holly sat down on the opposite end, her feet tucked up under her body.

"How was your break?"

She blinked. "Good, thank you."

"I missed you,"

She sighs heavily. "I know,"

I missed you too Harry..

"Look, I know we've been having problems but.. I don't want us to.. I want this, I want us."

"I know you do.."

"You.. you don't?" I wince afraid of her words.

"I do I'm just..I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired."

"And it's all my fault you feel that way." I slide over taking her hand. "I can iron this all out. I'm home now, I'm here, I'm not going to LA, I'm here."

NO POV.

They were both silent. Holly felt if she spoke she'd cry, and Harry felt if he spoke he'd say the wrong thing.

"Hol," Harry tried again. She'd been chewing her lower lip so hard she'd left teeth marks in it. He traced her arm, the new tan from her recent holiday suiting her well.

She looked at him, sadness in her eyes. He hated it, he hated himself. He knew he'd caused the dull light within her eyes. It was all him.

"I love you. And this feels like.." He shook his head. "I don't want to be without you."

"Then don't be without me. Fight for me." Holly grit her teeth frustrated with herself, and him. She was certain on that plane back from Portugal that she would end things. End all of the emotional stress he was causing.

But when she saw his interviews this morning, and read through all of his sorry texts properly, she knew she couldn't end this.

"We can go away, the two of us."

She shook her head, brushing the tears angrily. She'd just been away. "Every time we hit a hard place we can't just fly somewhere, you can't whisk me off to a fancy place and hope I'd forget everything. It doesn't work like that. We're adults now Harry, you have to stay and be a boyfriend, flirt with me, kiss me until I'm sick of your lips, send me flowers randomly. Just be there. It's not too much to ask."

She didn't get why he didn't get it, why he didn't understand that she didn't want to be whisked away somewhere private for a few days, she just wanted him.

She always has.

"I can do that," He nods slowly.

"Right,"

"I will do everything and anything."

She untucked her feet and stood up, holding her hand out. "Let's make some pizza, I'm starved." He smiled taking her hand following her into the kitchen.

He knew he'd have to make baby steps in order to get back in her good books but he was willing, he wanted and needed this to work.

"Mozzarella?" Harry called looking through Holly's fridge, he was picking out random things they could put on top of their pizza whilst Holly stood watching him wiggle his bum with a smile on her face.

"Yeah, why not." She knew letting go would have been her biggest regret, she just hoped keeping him wouldn't be either.