Chapter 5;

Holly's POV

"Nice dresses," I smirk.

Perrie gasps shutting the bridal dress magazine quickly. "S-Sorry."

"Don't be, it's Christmas eve, let's go home."

She looks up at me. "It's only one pm.."

I shrug. "Nothing here for us to do."

She stands up from her desk taking her handbag out from under it stuffing the dress magazine inside.

"When is the wedding?"

"We haven't set a date yet."

"Oh," I smile.

We begin to walk to the lift together, a silence between us.

"I never caught your fiancée's name?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, he's called Za-"

My phone rings in my hand, I smile apologetically answering it on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey babe, I'm at yours."

"Okay, leaving work now."

"Harry?" Perrie smiles as we walk out of the lift.

I nod. "We're driving up to his parents today."

"That'll be nice, I won't be spending it with Za-"

"Oh for gods sake!" I growl looking through bag. "I'm so sorry Perrie, I've left my keys in my office."

She nods. "It's okay, see you in January, have a lovely christmas."

I hug her, "You too."

- - - -

We were in Holmes Chapel by six pm. Anne welcomed us with Christmas cake and mulled wine. Gemma and Isobel were also staying over for Christmas.

After her bath, Isobel asked me if I could do good hair styles as Gemma wasn't the best, it ended in me playing with her hair for over an hour, she loved me giving her styles and making her look in the mirror, it then turned to Isobel wanting to do my hair which I didn't mind at all.

"Harry look at Holly!" Isobel giggled, she'd been working on her 'creation' for around ten minutes, I had no idea what she was doing but it involved a lot of hair clips.

"She looks stunning,"

"She can have this when you marry her."

I smile up at Harry.

"Yeah, you'll be the hair stylist, Bel."

"Can i?"

" 'Course,"

She beams at her uncle.

"Bel can you go and talk to mummy? I just need to talk to Holly for a minute."

Isobel stands up insisting that I don't touch or look at my hair yet.

"My hair doesn't look great does it?" I mumble trying to feel what she'd done with it.

Harry smirks, "I wouldn't take you out in public."

I smile. "Great,"

"Listen, some old friends have invited me for drinks tonight. I'm gonna go.."

I nod. "Catch up with old friends."

"I haven't seen some of them in so long. Some thought I was still with Natalie.." He shakes his head.

"Okay, just drinks?"

"Yeah, I'll be home for eleven."

I swallow. "Okay."

What was i supposed to do? Sit around here on my own?

"Come?" He asks obviously seeing my face. I didn't like being an after thought.

I shake my head. "It's okay, you go."

He kisses my cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too,"

He stands up grabbing his coat, Isobel walks back into the room. "Where are you going Harry?" She asks sitting behind me going back to my hair.

"Out with some friends."

"But it's night time?" The five year old questions innocently.

"I know, I won't be out long."

"Are you staying Holly?" She asks sweetly.

I nod.

"Yay! Can I paint your nails? Mummy let me bring my nail kit."

"You go and get it, I'll say bye to Harry."

She rushes off as I see Harry to the door.

"Sure you don't want to come?"

"No, it's okay. I'm getting my nails done." I laugh waving my fingers.

He kisses my lips. "I'll be back for eleven."

I kiss back. "Okay,"

- - - -

Harry didn't come home at eleven, or twelve to wish me merry Christmas, or one.

I'd stayed up with Anne for as long as possible until I was falling asleep on the sofa. She'd made me countless hot chocolates and was constantly reminding me to 'help myself' to food and snacks in the kitchen.

When Harry did eventually come back it was nearly two am. I was asleep but was woken slightly by his stumbling.

"Babe," He called getting beside me in bed. He stroked my arm but I moved him off, the alcohol evident on his breath. "Happy Christmas." He breathed before kissing my shoulder.

Yeah, merry fucking christmas.