Chapter 23;

Holly's POV

Back in our room we were both playful, Harry ordered for some strawberries and champagne as the tv in our room only gave us French tv - I was hardly disappointed though, why watch tv when I have Harry Styles?

We were sat Buddha style on the huge bed facing each other as we fed each other strawberries.

"Hold the stalk I keep eating it by accident." I crinkle my nose.

He laughs leaning to kiss my nose before picking up a strawberry and holding to my mouth. I lean in to take a bite but he pulls it away. "Kiss first,"

I pout kissing his lips. He leans back feeding me the strawberry. "Mmm, I love strawberries."

He picks up another. "I love you," He feeds me again.

"Harry Styles and strawberries, every girls wet dream." I tease eating the strawberry.

"Girls can wet dream?"

I roll my eyes. "No, but if we could.."

"Girls just get wet, right?"

"If you don't know that we have a problem sunshine," I laugh picking up a strawberry and feeding it to him.

He takes the bowl of strawberries and sets them aside, pulling me under him. I was in a old shirt of his, knickers and his socks - as always. He was shirtless in some loose gym shorts.

He rests his body over mine, his weight on his elbows. He takes my ear lobe in his mouth. "Do I make you wet huh?"

He licks the shell of my ear before kissing my soft spot, a moan immediately leaving my mouth. "See for yourself." I breathe.

His hands trail my body, stroking my thighs before carefully parting them. He played with the edge of my knickers before slipping his hand in.

He groans as he allows his fingers to glide over my warm and wet slit. "So warm," He mutters into my ear.

He pulls them down my leg, ridding my shirt soon after leaving me completely bare. He looks down at me, smile on his face before kissing my collar bone and licking down the valley between my breasts. He moves his head to take my entire nipple in his mouth, sucking and swirling. "Fuck," I pant as he continues caressing it in his mouth, his hand on my clit moving in slow circles.

And just like that I came. Loud and panting.

"How did you do that?" I ask in amazement.

He smirks kissing down my body. "Talent of mine."

By now my hands were in his hair, I felt him press his lips to my clit in a kiss before parting his lips and flicking his tongue against it, making me jolt. Running his tongue around it before sucking against it and pulling back as he slipped his fingers inside me.

"Shit," My back bowed up as I came again. A small but effective one. "Fuck."

When it felt like my clit was about to slip past his lips as he pulled back, he licked it back and pulled again. I bucked my hips up; sucking in air through my teeth as I rolled my hips against his face. His fingers petting his favourite spot inside me.

That brought on my third orgasm.

Slipping his tongue inside me in the aftershocks as I moaned and pushed a hand down the back of his head to his neck.

"Oh God, again. Give me another." I just about begged.

Flicking his tongue against spot he then pulled back and slapped my clit in three quick hits making me squeal in surprise and pleasure, my thighs jolting. Driving three fingers into me and lapping his tongue against my clit as he pumped his hand until I came again.