Chapter 9;

Holly's POV.

I couldn't believe he'd planned this and kept it a secret, it wasn't a small thing to hide, well she's a small thing but, the surprise isn't.

I couldn't really do anything except shed a few tears as I looked down at my puppy.

Yep, for Christmas Harry had bought me a ten week old Pug puppy. We sat in the breeders home, Harry knew him well - talking about his album and what not. I just sat down staring at my brand new puppy.

As we left I said thank you carrying my puppy in my arms wrapped in a blanket, Harry shook hands with him patting his shoulder with a 'thanks mate' before clicking his keys to open the car.

"In love?" He smirked reversing out and driving away.

"With you or the puppy because I think both."

He smiled often glancing over at me cuddling my new puppy. When I saw Harry turn into my drive I frowned. "I don't own any dog related things."

He simply smirked getting out of the car. I followed him with puppy in my arms to the back of his car, he opened the boot. Inside was a dog bed, leashes, bowls.. it was like a pet shop.

"Wonder why I always offered to take your bags?"

I smile kissing him. "You're the best. I really can't believe you've bought me a puppy."

He kisses me again before taking out the dog bed. "You go get her in the warm."

- - - -

"What are you going to call her?" Harry asked kissing my temple. We were sat on my sofa, the fire on, hot chocolates on the coffee table, Love Actually on the tv and our puppy curled in my arms.

"We should name her,"

He frowns. "No, you. She's yours."

"Ours, you bought her, we can bring her up."

He smiles stroking her head. "I'll teach her tricks."

"And take her for walks in the rain,"

"Er." He frowns playfully. "We both can."

We smile kissing again, I was worried I'd crushed her head as I leaned into Harry and quickly looked down at her, adjusting her tiny sleepy head. "I love her," I whisper.

"Harly."

"What?" I begin to laugh.

"Harry and Holly. Harly. We should name her Harly."

I look down at her. "Harly. It suits her."

He reaches over to grab his hot chocolate and sips it slowly checking it's not too hot - he always complains that I make hot chocolate too hot.

"Can I ask you something?"

He smiles, a cream moustache on his top lip. "Anything."

I laugh wiping it with my thumb and licking it. "Why did you buy me a puppy?"

His face was soft, he drank a little more of his hot chocolate another cream moustache appearing.

"Remember when we sat by the sea the last night on holiday with Eleanor and Louis? After your fight with Eleanor.."

I nod.

"Well, I asked you what makes you happy, and you said puppies.."

I gasp remembering back to our conversation.

"What makes you happy?"

The sad thing was, I had to sit and think. There was no immediate answer in my head or on my lips. What does make me happy?

"I..guess when we have movie nights on Friday, and make popcorn."

Harry smiled, I think he was surprised by my answer.

"..And when I get a parcel in the post. Walking through Hyde park in the snow. Puppies. Hot chocolate on Christmas eve, and when my bath is the perfect temperature."

"You remembered?"

"Mhmm,"

I lean over and kiss him. "You're so special." I beam. "I love you,"

He holds my face, his thumb tracing my bottom lip, his eyes on mine. "I'm so glad I'm yours."

He bites my lip softly earning a moan. "Me too," I whisper.