Chapter 21;

Harry's POV

When I arrived back at the hotel it was almost 2am, I'd tried to forget about our fight, what I said, how I left. I tried to forget the fact I left her crying in the bathroom to head out and have fun with friends.

And temporarily I did.

But the second I walked into my hotel room my stomach plummeted. The bed was perfectly made, the bedside lamps on, the tv on a low volume. It was as if she wasn't here.

I looked over to my suitcase to find hers not there. "No," I whispered rushing to the note I found laying on my pillow.

I'm gone. Was all it read.

I'm gone.

What the hell does that mean?

- - - -

Holly's POV.

"So what has my idiotic brother done now?" Gemma sighed as we sat on the park bench sipping hot chocolate. Isobel was at induction day at her new school she'd be starting when her and Gemma move down here.

"We got into an argument.." Thinking it all through I realised what an idiot I'd been, asking him about the future we both didn't know about.

"About..?"

"Tour."

Gemma looked confused, it was understandable really. "Tour? What tour?"

Exactly. This just confirms that I am in fact crazy.

"I asked him about us, how we would survive."

"But it's not even planned yet?"

I groaned leaning into my hands. "I know, I just got..scared I guess. I was thinking about the future, what it would bring. How can I not? I just feel like Harry is focused on his career and I'm just a little fun he has on the weekends."

"You don't think he loves you?" I couldn't read Gemma's expression.

I shrug. "I know he does, just.."

"You don't think he's in love with you?"

I shake my head.

"You're crazy. Harry worships the ground you walk on, he basically kisses your feet."

I smile a little, I didn't feel it, I felt as if he was already caught up in so much and I was just an annoyance, a set back.

"I don't know Gem.."

"When he's back in London talk to him, talk it through. He hates when people hold back from him. Just honesty, both of you."

I nod.

"I have to go pick up Isobel."

We both stand up and hug each other.

"Talk to him okay?" She asks holding me at arms length, looking into my eyes. "He loves you, a lot."

- - - -

Back at home I make myself a microwave meal, totally unhealthy and full of who knows what but I couldn't be bothered to stand up never mind cook.

At around two I heard keys in my door knowing exactly who it was. Harly started barking and jumping excitedly. I heard faint mutters of 'hey baby girl' and 'hey you' before he stepped into the living room.

He stopped and took in the scene, me laying on the sofa watching tv cuddled in a hundred blankets with food on the coffee table from earlier.

I turned the tv down and looked up at him. "Hi," I speak softly.

He takes off his jacket and placed it down before shuffling to the other end of the sofa, his arm resting on my blanket covered foot. "Hi,"

I sat up dusting myself off from crumbs. "How was Nottingham?" It felt strange to talk as if nothing happened. Coming from a socialite family it should have felt normal but it didn't, not with Harry.

"It was okay." He was brief. "Only two radio stations."

I nod looking down, I had nothing to say and I couldn't make eye contact.

"Look, Holly.. I'm so sorry for everything I said, everything I did. I shouldn't have left last night. I shouldn't have treated you like that. I've been a shit. A real, real shit. And I hope you forgive me."

"I forgive you." I rush out. "I'm sorry for overreacting, for pushing you into getting mad, for making you try and give me answers you certainly can't confirm yet."

We both looked at each other with sad eyes. Harry slowly got up, my heart thundering asking where the hell he was going.

He came over and lay on top of me, his arms supporting his weight, his necklaces dangling over me. "I love you."

I bring my arms around his neck, pulling his lips down to mine. "I love you too."

"We need to stop this."

I bite my lip. "We do."

"Sometimes..sometimes I won't be able to always help things, sometimes you're going to get mad and I won't be here to stop and talk to you. You can't blow up at me over things I can't help Hol, please."

I nod. "I know, I know. It's my own insecurity. We'll get through this. I promise."

He leans down and kisses me again. "Let's go to Paris."

I look up at him and almost laugh. "What?"

"Paris. Let's go. Me and you. Forty five minute flight, stay the night come back tomorrow in time for your mothers big dinner."

"You want to fly off to Paris for a night?" I ask bewildered, this relationship does give me whiplash; just last night I was sobbing over how I lost him and less than twenty four hours later he wants us to fly to Paris.

"What's stopping us?"

I laugh. "Nothing."

"Go pack a bag then, I'll make some calls."

__________________________

A/N:

So what do you guys think of that U-turn??
Thanks for commenting about the third person POV - a lot of mixed reviews. I think I'll only do third person if I think necessary.

Also, I was thinking about MAYBE making this a trilogy? The Pact was how Harry got his record deal, The Downfall is how Harry starts to cope with the attention and then a third about being in the heights of fame? I don't know a lot to sort out and I'm rambling.

Please comment your thoughts/opinions/likes/dislikes. Always like reading what you guys have to say - and don't forget to vote!

x x